Chapter 32

"It is so late and you have work tomorrow, you should go home", Haru points at the time, looking so concerned at the man seated comfortably on her big couch. "You have work tomorrow, you need to go home and rest"

"Come here", he pats on the space beside him, ignoring the worried look on her face. "Work second. You first"

His reply caught her off guard, jaw dropping as she battles her eyelashes, standing still at the end of the couch. Taehyung insisted that she rest while he cleans the kitchen, using the excuse that he is practicing on being a very good boyfriend to her so she should not worry about him. He took off all his coat and outerwear, leaving only his thin black turtleneck and settled himself on the couch when she went to the toilet a while ago.

"Mister Kim"

"Taehyung", he corrected her. "It's Taehyung"

"What if I still want to call you 'Mister Kim'?", she asked playfully, a glint of teasing in her eyes

"What if I still want to call you 'Mister Kim'?", she asked playfully, a glint of teasing in her eyes. "What would you do?"

Amused at her sudden playfulness, Taehyung couldn't help but to laugh in flusterment because he finds her to be too adorable. He sighs to himself, succumbing to his weakness—her.

"Come here?", he puts out his hand.

Slowly she moves closer to him while her mind automatically doing a quick flashback on the earlier days when she used to watch him discreetly in class. It is a wonder to her because things might have moved too fast for both of them. It feels odd to actually be in this kind of situation. Normal people would get to know each other first, go out for a few dates, be in a relationship then, finally, be comfortable enough to sleep together.

But Mister Kim and her had it all upside down.

"Haru, I am going to call you just one more time or I'll just—nevermind"

Taehyung did not even finish his sentence and went straight to pull her down into his hug, impatient to have her close to him. Wrapping one arm around her shoulder, he smirks at the little sound she made when he practically pulled him like she weighs nothing.

"This is better", he shifts slightly, giving more space for her to curl into him. "I have been wanting to do this with you"

"Pulling me down like I weigh nothing?", she blows her hair out of her face.

"Cuddling—I want to sit on the couch and hug you, while we talk—just like this"