Epilogue - Part 3

Jiwoo looks away from her phone to the man sleeping on her stomach, a hand wrapped around her thighs firmly as if they were pillows to him. She runs her fingers through his soft black hair, earning a deep satisfied sigh as he shifts on the bed, but then not quite moving away from her.

"You are just a big koala", she presses the tips of her fingers onto his scalp, knowing how he loves it when she does that. "Are you sure you don't want to go home?"

Namjoon lets out a low groan, shaking his head slightly before he turns around to look at her. "Are you trying to make your boyfriend leave?"

Unable to supress the grin on her face, she proceeds to slap the side of his arm gently before returning to look at her phone again. After Jiwoo moved out from her mother's big house and decided to rent a small studio apartment for herself after landing a permanent job at the company she did her internship. And ever since that, Namjoon has been sleeping over her house with the excuse he needs to see her everyday or else, he will miss her too much.

Well, ever since they decided to date of course.

"Jiwoo"

"Hmmm?", she looks down at him again, raising her eyebrows in question. "What's wrong?"

"Did it hurt?"

"W-What?", confused at his words, she looks at him with a big question mark on her face. "Hurt? What?"

"When you fell gracefully from heaven?"

Caught off guard at his sudden pickup line on which she had no idea where it even came from, Jiwoo almost drop her phone as her jaw dropped and she almost kicked him off her bed. And Namjoon had the audacity to wink at her before breaking into her favourite kind of laugh—that deep laugh that rumbles through his chest piercing her soul like the warmth of the morning.

"Kim Namjoon"

"Yes?", innocently, he pushes himself up, pulling her up with him to sit on the bed. "What?"

"You hang out around the boys too much"

Namjoon could not help but to laugh again as he takes her hand and gently lifts it to his mouth, kissing her knuckles all of a sudden. He loves doing so, and Jiwoo realizes his love language are both vernal and non-verbal. Sometimes he leaves poetic notes on a piece of a paper and slip it into her bag, sometimes along the day when she is at work, he'll just randomly calls her during break just so he can hear her voice and whenever they go out, he would just brush his fingers with hers or touches the back of her neck whenever they're alone and also, stolen kisses in the car or at the parking lot.

Something so new to her but she is really loving those gestures.

"Joon", the smile on her face was so wide it hurts the muscles on her face. "You really love kissing my hands, don't you? You're eating up all my expensive lotion"

"I'll buy you more lotion"

"Geez, so romantic", she half-heartedly tries to pull her hand away from him but then he holds it tighter.

She watches as Namjoon just smiles at her, his adorable dimples showing themselves as his eyes seem to sparkle with something that looks a lot like adoration. Many times when she looks at the way he looks at her, there is nothing else but tender affection beaming out of those sharp eyes. And most of the time she wonders if she deserves being with someone that is never afraid to speak out loud when it comes to feelings and emotions.