Chapter 6

"What's up with you these days?"

Taehyung looks up from his phone, turning to his friend seated on the couch beside him. "What?"

"You're so quiet these days..."

"Jimin, your friend here—"

"Shut up, Kook", Taehyung glared at his roommate, giving him a warning look that makes the younger man grins sheepishly at him. "Don't you start"

Jimin sits up straight, brushing his hair to the back as he looks at his two close friends. "Start what? What am I missing?"

"He has been weird since the night we went to the club", Jungkook leans deeper into the couch, a beer in his hand as he runs his tongue inside his cheeks. "He didn't even tell me who came over that nigh—"

"Do I need to talk about it?", Taehyung sighs, closing his eyes shut not wanting to continue with the conversation

"Do I need to talk about it?", Taehyung sighs, closing his eyes shut not wanting to continue with the conversation. "Drop it"

"He what?", Jimin shrieks at Jungkook's words, turning to Taehyung with a surprised face. "You brought a woman home from the ba—I mean the club?"

Letting out another deep slow sigh, Taehyung takes another sip of the cold beer as he ignores the two pairs of eyes staring at him. The very last thing he needs tonight is to talk about the person that has been in his head since the moment he woke up this morning. None of them knows about the unintentional drama he has gotten himself into and he thought it will be better not to talk about it.

For some reason, he doesn't want to label Haru  as the girl he brought home from the club. It just does not sit right with him. For some reason he doesnt know of, but yes, it does not feel right.

"Tae", Jimin nudges his shoulder. "What happened? I know you are single but you never really—you know—do this kind of stuff. You're not Jungkook"

"Hey! What do you mean!?", Jungkook sneers at him, looking offended as he rolled his eyes. "Don't use me as an example"

"You're the living example of a modern-day international playboy, Jeon Jungkook", Jimin raised his eyebrows at him, making the doe-eyed man pouts outwardly. "Don't get me started"