Chapter 30

Sitting at the table of her small table, Haru stares at the calendar on her left as she lets out a long sigh. First day of her second internship was supposed to start out right but getting her period this morning practically ruined everything. She could barely focus during the morning meeting, struggling to appear lively when all she wanted to do was rip her entire stomach out of her body.

Her lower abdomen feels like it is slowly being teared apart, layer by layer. The pain feels so unbearable that she had to grip the sides of her chair, letting it resides by itself as seconds passed by. Feeling lightheaded, she closed her eyes for a few seconds, calming down before opening it again.

"Oh god", she groans lowly, shaking her head slightly. "I need to get myself together"

Checking her face through the small mirror on her table, she fixed her clothes and her messy hair before getting back to whatever work she was doing. There is not much to do—yet—thus she wonders what she should do to kill time.

"Maybe I should just...read some reports", she nods to herself.

The notification popping out on her phone screen halted her intention to begin reading the report she has just opened on her desktop computer.

Jiwoo : I AM DYING HELP 😩😩

YeonJun : WHAT WHAT IS HAPPENING WHY ARE YOU DYINGGG?

Jiwoo : THIS OFFICE SUCKS PLEASE HELPPPPPPPP 😫😫

Haru : SUCKS??????? 🤨

Jiwoo : I asked if I have any report to check since I have NOTHING to do

Soobin : you asked for work??????????? what????😯😯

YeonJun : I am having fun not doing any work......but you asked for work?

Haru : same. Im dying. I need something to do.

Soobin : You both are crazy 🤯

Jiwoo : And they said, no. there is nothing today. the interns are supposed to do nothing except getting to know the organization of the company.

YeonJun : Don't tell me.....

Soobin : Bet she did...

Jiwoo : well.....

Soobin : DID YOU MEMORIZE ALL OF THEIR NAMES ALREADY?

Jiwoo : Yes🤗🤗🤗

Haru : As expected HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BUT YES ME TOO

YeonJun : nerds 😑🤢🤮

Jiwoo : Shut up

Soobin : good god🤦🏻

Haru smiles to herself reading the conversation in their group chat, feeling slightly better after a little laugh. She wanted to reply to them when another message notification came in.

"Eh?", her heart skipped at the name of the sender. "Mister Kim?"

Mister Kim :

I can bet you have not changed my name in your phone 🧐

Haru :

Oh hi, good morning 👋🏻

Mister Kim :

Good Morning. Is my name still "Mister Kim" ?

Haru :

Let me checkkkk 😌