Chapter 50

The only thing Haru could feel during the entire 2 hours of train ride is fear. So much fear that she was restless as she sat there, heart beating irregularly as it heaves her entire body, mind swirling into thoughts that does nothing but made her anxious. The milk tea Jimin gave her is left unopened, still in her small bag and also, the butter bun Jungkook slipped in her bag earlier has long been forgotten.

When the two men found out she didn't even have anything for dinner, they rushed to get something from the convenient store at the train station but she confessed she lost her appetite. But they still bought her something ; a box of milk tea, a packet of butter bun, a packet of jelly beans and also some chewing gum just in case.

It is almost half past eleven when she finally stepped out of the train station, shivers running down her spine at the new place she had never stepped foot in. Pulling out her phone, she taps on the new group chat Jungkook created a while ago consisting of him, Jimin and her. He sent a quick draft of the park he mentioned earlier—the park he knows Taehyung would usually be at.

Staring at the picture of drawing Jungkook did, she smiles at the little arrows he included to ensure she will be at the right path from the station towards the park. Jungkook even specifically drew a little signage on the paper to mark exactly Taehyung's exact location because that spot is where Jimin and him found him the last time.

Suddenly a text pops out in the group chat—it is from Jungkook.

Jungkook : Arrived?👀

Haru : Just arrived

Jimin : Did you eat the bun? Did you eat something at least?😨

Haru : I couldn't eat....

Jungkook : Please drink something at least, okay? We will be here just in case. I hope my map helps 🤓

Jimin : ughhhh you should have drawn a better map kook ?????😒😒😒😒

Jungkook : shut up T_T

Jimin : Can you read the map?😔

Haru : I cannnnn

Jungkook : SEE???????🤨🤨🤨🤨

Jimin : she's just being nice🤠🤠🤠

Jungkook : I will kill you in your sleep tonight 💀

Jimin : mehhhhhhh🥱🥱🥱🥱

Haru : You guys are adorable🤧

Jungkook : Are you heading towards the park? Are you keeping yourself warm? Is my scarf enough? 😟😟

She looks away from her phone screen, her free hand tugging on the end of the black woven scarf Jungkook gave her earlier. It did not cross her mind at all that she actually forgot to grab her neck warmer before leaving her house a few hours ago, till Jungkook pointed it out. He did not even say anything as he practically pulls the same scarf off his neck and gently wraps it around hers while he mumbles about the importance keeping her precious neck warm. So attentive and so adorable.

Haru : It is. Thank you Jungkook!😊

Jungkook : Now go find your man !! Save him!!

Jimin : I AM ROOTING FOR YOU 🥳🥳🥳

Haru : I'll keep you both updated okay?

She keeps walking with her phone in hand, looking up at the road ahead as her eyes simultaneously look down to follow Jungkook's map. It leads her to a small park quite a distance from the train station, her breathe getting heavier as she pants, the freezing temperature getting to her. She reached for her lip balm, the coldness chapping her lips for being outside too long.