Chapter 25

"I just...really....", he sighs, unable to form a coherent thought. "I...just...want to kiss you"

Her eyes light up at his words, making her swallow slowly as she watches him getting closer till their faces are just a breath away. Then he stops, his eyes who were on her lips looks up, looking at her as if he is waiting for a certain approval.

"Then, kiss me"

Without another word, he gently presses his lips on hers as his hand snakes into the space between her hair line and her neck, pulling her closer. He kisses her so tenderly, as if she is the most delicate thing in the world. He does not deepen the kiss, keeping it slow and unrushed, giving her all the time to feel every emotion spilling out of him. He could feel her body tensing few seconds into the kiss but then slowly she relaxes under his touch.

This kiss was different compared to the rushed kissed they have shared on that very fateful night of the hook up. The last kiss was purely out of hunger and blind lust, and there were no overwhelming emotions flowing out of any of them. But this time, he feels something. He knows she feels it too. There is no doubt both feels something through the kiss. Sparks seem to fly heavily in the air around them, making their skin tingles yet it does not feel uneasy.

Taehyung gently pulls away, breaking the kiss but he stays still and not moving away from her. He looks at her, eyes still closed. Unconsciously, his hand reaches for the loose strands of her hair and gently pushing it back, tucking them behind her ears. At the same time, she slowly opens her eyes to find him looking at her with a smile she had never seen before.

Feeling flustered as she finally zooms out of the dizzying kiss, hints of red appears on her cheeks as she blushes. Sitting still in her initial position, slightly awkward seeing the way he is still so close to her, she looks everywhere but his eyes.

"You make me....so.... confused"

Stunned at the honest affection in his deep voice, her eyes look up at him. "I-I make you confused—Mister Kim, we just kissed—how—I mean—"

"You", he reaches for her face again, caressing her cheek as he offers warm through his touch. "You make me...think...a lot"

"What do you mean

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What do you mean...?"

"We keep crossing paths like this—fate is so funny to me", he laughs softly. "I keep wondering about us and how we keep bumping into each other in the strangest way possible"

Haru looks at him with a big question on her face. She is fully aware at the way his hand on her face that is slowly twining into her hair again. It sends sparks all over her body, feeling his hand on her skin for the first time after that night.

Serendipity ( Kim Taehyung)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें