Epilogue - FINALE

The loud laughter bursting from the  living room made Haru and Juri turn to look, only to realize the boys are fussing over the game they have been playing for the past hour. What started as a normal dinner now turned into a game night for the boys and gossiping session for the girls.

Taehyung sits at the end of the coffee table, the two years old little Haru safely tucked in his lap, Namjoon sits at the end of the long couch, a book in hand but his focus on the big screen in front of him, Yoongi and his new friends, Jungkook and Jimin sprawled beside Namjoon, snacks in hands as they watch the younger boys of the group, Yeonjun and Soobin having a race car battle on the bright screen in front of them.

"Good lord, they are loud", Areum sighs too herself before turning to the girls again. "Hani, I can send you home later"

Hani, Juri's cousin drop by earlier to send the cupcakes Juri ordered for the little gathering and she was then dragged to join the little party.  Hani was first introduced to Areum through Haru. Haru met her a while ago when Hani was helping to supply cakes and pastries to Yoongi's café. They have met at Yoongi's café several times for coffee too.

But this is the first time for Hani to meet the rest of the gang—the boys specifically.

"Are you meeting your fiancé later? Your beloved dreamy Doctor?", Juri grins at Areum, wiggling her eyebrows playfully. "Get married please. I need to establish the married ladies team in this big squad"

"Yes, Areum. You need to get married", Haru points a fork at her, sticking her tongue out when her sister shoot daggers at her. "I need to give way to you first"

"No, you get married first", Areum scoffs at her sister, stealing some cake from Hani's plate. "Oh by the way Hani, this cake is delicious. I might want to order more for myself"

"I am just a text away", Hani winks gleefully at her before darting her eyes back the living room.

"I am wondering how little Haru has yet to cry being surrounded by loud men all around her. She looks a little too comfortable", Jiwoo squints her eyes at living room, rubbing her jaw with her fingers. "Out of all the boys, she loves Taehyung the most"

"And Soobin", Yongsun adds with nod as she turns to follow Jiwoo's eyes. "And that man there, Jungkook"

"Jungkook is still single, isn't he?", Juri tilts her head to the side, trying to get a clearer look on the man of the topic. "How is he still single? He is very handsome and sweet"

"That you have to ask the man himself"

As if on cue, Jungkook gets up from the couch and walks straight towards the dining table, his doe eyes seem to sparkle when the white lights beam into them.

"I was wondering if there is more cake...?"

"How many slices have you eaten, Jungkook?", Juri grins at him as she helps cuts another slice for him. "Your fifth?"

"The cake is sooo good", he scratches the back of his neck, a bashful smile taking over his features. "Who baked the cake?"

"She did", Jiwoo and Haru did the honour of presenting Hani to him. "This is Hani", Haru adds. "And she loves to bake", Jiwoo continued.

"You did?", Jungkook turns to Hani, eyes gleaming with amazement. "The cake is so good!"

"T-Thank you", Hani beams at him "I am glad you're enjoying it"