𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

nari

After chatting with Eunri, I put down my phone and focused on the activity sheets Jake gave me. I'm a little jealous of Eunri. She doesn't have any tutors so she's free after school. Though I insisted this to happen. I wanted to see Jake everyday.

I solved all the mathematical problems on the paper. I feel a sense of doubt towards my answers. I felt Jake looking at it.

"Number 3 is wrong." he said.
I checked the solution and found the error. I changed it and solved it again.
"Correct. Charasseo (you're doing great)!" he smiled and patted my head. I felt heat crawling up to my cheeks.

I continued answering my papers then suddenly, Jake stood up.

"I'll just answer this call." He said and I nodded. He went to our balcony and started talking to whoever the caller is.

After finishing all of my activities, I took a bag of chips and turned on the television. I took a quick look at Jake outside and he was smiling widely. It was a smile I never saw before.

I tried to ignore it and continued watching tv. I was having fun then suddenly, Jake rushed inside.

"Sorry, I have to meet someone right now. You did great today!" he patted my head again and smiled. He went out and the house felt empty again.

I have never asked Jake before. Does he like someone?

eunri

I tucked in my bed and thought about Haruto's visit. I still felt a little annoyed earlier in school. That girl seems interested in him, and they look good together, to be honest.

But Haruto visiting me? Not what I expected. And plus, he gave me gifts. I didn't open them yet. I don't want to, for now.

I felt my phone vibrate and I took it. I was notified that I got a message.

haruto
you liked my gifts?

eunri
the hell are u on

haruto
any girl would fall for me when I do that

eunri
so you're just trying to win my heart and put it in your list of my-rebounds?

I waited for his reply but I don't see a typing status. He's still thinking of lies to tell me?

After a few minutes, I gave up on waiting.

I knew it. He's just a playboy after all.

After he's sick of me, he'll leave me be and I would love to celebrate when that happens. I don't want annoying playboys ruining my life.

And Junghwan is not a playboy. He's the most romantic of all men and the most sincere. He's so sweet and childish sometimes. He does his best to help everybody, too. He never fails anyone and he stays true to his words. That's what I love about him. He's just the man of my dreams.

I felt my eyes closing and I let it be. My brain worked its magic in my dreams. I fell asleep as I felth the warmth of the man in my dreams.

---------

Black Clover's OST - BEAUTIFUL

twas really nice i love it so much (';ω;`)

yall should watch it!

neol saranghae~