𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

I walked to the nearest convenience store in our area to have a break from studying. I bobbed my head to the beat of God's Menu by SKZ in my ears while I choose from choco and banana milk.

Junghwan just popped up in my mind. He smiled and told me:

"You look pretty."

He caressed my cheeks and looked in my eyes lovingly. I smiled back and he hugged me. The spring breeze passed by us as we hold on to each other's feelings, both hearts beating so fast.

"Hey"

I was so immersed in the feeling of love that I didn't hear or feel anything else but our hearts beating in sync. He hugged me tighter.

"Hey"

And tighter.

"Eunri!"

"AH!"

I dropped the drinks that I was holding as I saw Junghwan in front of me.

"Oh, god." I went back to reality and bent down to pick up the drinks.
"Are you okay?" Junghwan asked as he picked up the choco milk.

"Y-yeah. You startled me there."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." he shyly smiled. "Having a hard time choosing?"

He gave me the choco drink and I blushed when our hands touched.

"Nah. I've already decided on choco milk." I smiled.

I put back the banana milk back in the fridge.

He touched the choco drink. I need to drink it. It's a sign.

We both looked for a place to sit and decided to sit outside.

"Why are you here?" Junghwan asked.
"Took a break from studying." I looked down while drinking. He might see me blush.
"Hardworking, huh." he placed his arms and rested his head on it as he looks at me. He's killing me slowly.

"Haha. It's not that. I mean, I need to. I'm going to be grounded for weeks if I don't get a high grade this quarter." I put down my drink and looked at him for literally just a second. "H-How about you, what made you come here?" I asked him. I took my choco milk to distract myself from looking at him.

"I saw you and I wanted to chat for a little bit. I needed a break from studying, too. I was really happy when I noticed you." he chuckled.

I choked on my drink and suddenly, Killing Me by iKON played in the store. My situation worsened.

"Yah, gwaenchanha (are you okay)?" Junghwan stood up and tried to help me. "I have a paper towel if you want."

"Y-Yes, please." I tried not to look at him because this is so fucking embarrassing.

"Here."

I took the paper towel and covered my mouth. I kept on coughing.

"Hey, hey. What's happening?"

Another voice have entered the scene. Another person to see my pathetic situation.

I looked at the person who showed up and...

OH GODS.

OUT OF ALL THE SHIT HE NEEDS TO SEE, WHY ME

I will never forget...

Fucking Haruto the Annoying

"Heol..." he backed away a little. "Ew."

"Hey, watch what you say. Are you okay now, Eunri?" Junghwan asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I need to go now, I'm sorry." I bowed and hurriedly left the scene.

𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤

Why does she always choke everytime...

𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙬𝙖𝙣

Cute.

--------

I managed to finish chapter 3 today hehe. Hope you guys like it :c

Neol saranghae~

/) ° v ° /)