𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

I wrote an essay for our Social Sciences assignment. After all the Google-ing and new words, I closed my notebook and stretched.

"Waah! It feels good to finish homeworks early."

I visited Twitter for a while and closed my laptop. I went out of my room and hopped to the kitchen. I took a box of cereal from the kitchen cabinet.

"Eomma, I'll eat cereals."
"You done with homework?"
"Ne~"
"We'll go to the mall today."
"Woah, really?" I placed the bottle of milk on the table to focus on what my mom is saying.
"We'll get you new clothes."

NEW CLOTHES? AAHH!! >\\\<

"OKAY, I'LL GET READY NOW."

>>skip time<<

"OMG, I've been waiting to wear these!"

I took a white, short dress with puff sleeves. I grabbed a few hairpins and a handbag to complete the look. I went to the nearest fitting room.

"This is so cute on me!" I swirled around and did cute poses. I took a picture and was so satisfied. I wanted to show it to my mom so I hurriedly went out of the fitting room.

"Eomma-"

*bump*

"Aiissh, who the hell?" I looked up and a tall guy was in front of me. He wore a black bucket hat with a black bomber jacket and a white undershirt tucked in his black pants and he wore Nike shoes. He had a silver chain necklace and a few silver rings on his right and left hand. His face was so familiar until he removed his bucket hat and faced me.

"YOU AGAIN?!" we both shouted in disbelief. Haruto bit his lip and grabbed his hair back in annoyance. He pushed me inside the fitting room, then he went in and closed the door behind him.

"Hey, girl who chokes everytime. Why are you everywhere?" he asked.
"Same question, mister. Also, I have a name which is Eunri. What do you fucking mean by chokes everytime? You know it sounds really bad. Think about it before calling me that in public."

"Are we in public? I closed the fucking door so we can have privacy, right?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Ugh, fuck it. I'm going to my mom."

I went out of the room. Thankfully, Haruto didn't stop me.

His outfit was cool, though. Not bad for a milktea counter boy who calls people with inappropriate names.

𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤

I let her go and I looked at her as she goes to her mom. I took my phone and recorded her. She was showing off that white dress while swirling around. I found myself smiling.

"Ehem."
"JEsus Christ." I hurriedly stopped recording because I was frightened. And of course, I did a mini-frightened jump situation right there.

"Sir, to be honest, you look creepy. Please don't film strangers." a sales lady told me.

"Actually she's, err, my girlfriend. I just don't want her to see me so that I can surprise her with this video." I lied.

"Whatever you say, sir. Also, we're giving out four free face masks if you buy one liptint from XXXX. Maybe you want to buy something for your girlfriend?" the sales lady offered.
"Sorry, don't wanna." I turned it down and walked away.

*at home*

"Eh? You use face masks?" my little sister asked.
"Y-Yeah." I blushed, "Why?"
"Nothing, really. I mean, you have perfect skin yet you use those. Unusual."

She walked out and closed the door behind her. I took the chance to get my phone and watch the video from this afternoon.

She's cute, not gonna lie.

I smiled again.

------------

u

h oh

ruto swears

anyways, thank you for the votes and reads! pls comment if u wanna, i would appreciate that :3

love y'all

neol saranghae <3