𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

eunri

I washed up and looked for outfits to wear.

Should I wear a long dress?

Maybe that'll be too formal....

A sweater and joggers for a more casual and approachable look?

Maybe that'll be too boring for him and less feminine....

Maybe I'll just go with a short casual dress and a cardigan.

That looks fine.

I finalized my look with a pair of earrings and took a shoulder bag of my preference.

"Eunri, are you going somewhere?" Mom asked, sitting on the couch while watching TV.
"Yeah, at 2pm."
"Who's with you?"
"Uhhh...." I tried to make up excuses in my head but if I say Nari, I'm sure she'll call her.
"Who is it?" Mom asked again.
"It's....J-Junghwan."
"Are you dating him?" she turned to me.
"No, I promise."
"Well then. Have fun. And you look really pretty." she smiled. She's... NOT ANGRY??
"Oh, eomma. Here are my grades." I gave her my card and she looked really happy.
"Aigoo, my baby is doing well in school. I'm so proud! Heeseung got good grades as well! Dad will come back here tomorrow so we'll celebrate!" she hugged me and pat my head.
"Thanks, eomma! That's a promise." she nodded and I made my way to our meetup place.

heeseung

I heard that Eunri will be going out today so maybe I can, too.
"Eomma, can I go out too?" I asked.
"Be back before 6pm."
"Thank you, mom!" (wow mom's in a good mood today)

I hurriedly changed into a warm-colored outfit and went out.

As I look around, I took in the fresh air and sighed. It's been a while since I've been at peace with nature. It's refreshing.
A few minutes later, someone texted me.

hyein
heeseung-ah?

heeseung
oh, hi!

hyein
let's buy milktea together?

heeseung
sure

We agreed on a location to meet up and I immediately took the route to that place.

----- (meetup)

"Wahh, Heeseung!" Hyein ran to me and hugged me. "I miss you already."
"You like me now?"
"Eh? Oi, stop jumping to conclusions." she pulled away from me and pouted. How cute~
"Help me shop first!"
I nodded and stared at her in awe as she smile and ran around with her silky red hair shining and flowing beautifully.

She looks unbelievably attractive.

I followed her and we went inside a boutique.

Hyein would get so excited looking around, finding clothes that would interest her.
"Do they look good on me?" she asked with sparkly eyes.
"Anything would." I answered.
Hyein blushed really hard and hid herself with the outfits she was holding. It's so adorable, ugggh.

After shopping for almost an hour, we went out and decided to buy milktea.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you we'd go shopping today." Hyein shyly apologized.
"It's all good. I enjoyed it anyways." I gave her a reassuring smile.
"That's a relief." she smiled while blushing.

She's beautiful. She's so beautiful, istg.

When we arrived at the milktea store, I never expected that there would be a situation.

And it even got worse when we arrived...

------
oof

neol saranghae~