𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

eunri

I yawned.

History, the most boring subject. I don't really want to listen to what happened before in this country because it has nothing to do with me. I just played with my pen and looked outside.

I can't believe Haruto didn't reply. Hus effort last night was useless. My family liked him but he's not special to me or some sort. It's all for nothing. Not gonna lie, I'm disappointed. I don't even know why I hoped for something.

"Ms. Lee?"

I slowly turned my head to my teacher and awkwardly smiled.

"S-Sir?" I slowly stood up and looked at Nari. She just laughed quietly and I sighed.

"So, what's the answer?" the teacher asked.
"Uhh, it's..."

"AAAAHH!"

All of us looked at the source of that scream.

"So Junghwan?"

"Sir we need to get out of this room right now. PLEASE!"

"Okay, okay. Let's all get out." the teacher chickened out and all of us went out of the room.

~~~~

"Smart move, huh." Junghwan looked at me.
"It was risky."
He laughed, "At least you don't get to answer that question."
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Anything." he leaned slightly closer to my face and showed his sweetest smile. I feel my cheeks burning and I was so shocked. My heart is beating so fast I bet he hears it.
"You're blushing. What do you feel right now?" He tilted his head a little and his eyes were locked with mine.

What am I feeling?

This visual god in front of me, full of sweetness and innocence. What I would feel would be obvious.

I placed my pointer on his forehead and moved his head away from mine.

"You're too close." I said.
"You're cute." Junghwan complimented and smiled widely. I can't help but smile a little bit.

It was already dismissal and I needed to go home early. Mom needs help with cleaning the house because she needs to buy groceries today. I hurriedly cleaned my table and ran out of the classroom. I checked the time in my phone and got relieved that we were released early. I went out of the gate and looked left and right to cross the street. When I reached the other side of the road, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench. I was so curious that I needed to go closer. Though, I kept my distance so that the person won't notice. When I finally saw who the person was clearly, my heart broke.

The annoying, Watanabe Haruto, is crying.