𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩

haruto

I sat near mom, who's lying on the hospital bed for 2 days now.

"You should be at home making your music, Ruto-kun." Mom weakly said.
"I don't want to. I want to look after you, mom." I held her hand close to my heart.
"I'm okay, Ruto. You shouldn't worry about me. I'm in a hospital, for Pete's sake." she chuckled.
"I just don't want you to be alone. I know you'd hate that. And I'm alone at home, too. Dad took Airi (his sister) with him."
Mom sighed. "Did your Dad say anything?"
"He said get well soon." I clenched my free hand because I hate how he's not here.
"I'm glad." she smiled but I can see the pain in her eyes. She misses Dad, even if they quarrel often.
"I'll stay here until tonight, okay?" I told Mom. She nodded and closed her eyes. I smiled and kissed her hand. I hope she recovers soon.

beep beep beep

"Wha-"

Mom was gradually getting colder and I panicked.

"DOCTOR! DOCTOR! NURSE! MY MOM! HURRY, PLEASE!" I shouted.
The nurses hurriedly went in and checked her vitals.
"She's going to pass out. Hurry, keep her vitals stable." They swiftly moved around and get some equipment.
"Can you please stay outside, sir?" I nodded and sat outside. My heart was beating so fast. I'm nervous. I don't want anything unfortunate to happen to my Mom. I watched them from outside while looking at Mom.

Mom, don't leave yet. I'm begging you.

A few seconds later, the doctor arrived.

He professionally acted under an emergency situation and told the nurses what to do. I looked at my Mom and she looks okay now. I was in awe of how the doctor did that. I want to be like him.

"Hello, are you Mrs. Watanabe's son?" the doctor spoke to me with a smile.
"Y-yes."
"Your Mom is a little stressed. Make sure you look after her, okay? Or you can send your Dad here."
"He won't come." I looked down, feeling embarrassed and disappointed.
"Oh, I-I see. Your Mom will get better in no time, okay? Don't worry. We have a good staff here." he smiled and bowed, moving on to his next patient.

He put so much trust in his co-workers. He's also reliable. He's the perfect paradigm for a doctor.

I went in Mom's ward and sat beside her.
"Mom, hang on tight. We've got a good doctor to rely on." I smiled and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

----

sorry for the short chapter ;-;

supah busy with school stuff ... and gaming! ahhaha

i got roblox and genshin, if u guys wanna play with me, dm is the key :))

this story is close to end :(( but like i think there'll still be more than 10 chapters doe :))

neol saranghae~