𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

nari

I came home feeling more exhausted.

I wasn't expecting her as our client. Is the world really this small?

If Eunri knows about this, I bet she's going to be intrigued. I mean, she was her enemy after all.

I should tell her about this...

Wait no. I should tell Heeseung first. 

------

I arrived at my workplace earlier than usual. I guess I'm too excited to share some news today bruh

I saw a guy arriving, driving a motorcycle. He parked his vehicle near me and waved his hand. I didn't know the guy so I just ignored him. Later on, he removed his helmet and he fixed his messy hair with his hand. He looks like he just showered because of how wet his hair looked. And oh damn he's so hot. When he looked at me, my eyes widened.

"Heeseung?"
"I can't believe you just ignored me." he pouted.
"I didn't know it was you. You were wearing a helmet, duh."
"Okay then."
"When did you get so..." I muttered mindlessly.
"When did I get so what?" he asked.
"N-Nothing."

When did you get this attractive...

We went in the company and hang out in the cafeteria.

"I have something to tell you."
"Hurry because I still have a photoshoot minutes from now." he ate his breakfast like there's no tomorrow.
"We got a new client and damn she's loaded."
"That's great." he said in between bites.
"And you won't believe who our client is."

"Heeseung! We need to go to now." a model called him.
"Shit. I need to go. Tell me bout the deets later." he said while packing everything and leaving me in the cafeteria.

I hate bad timings.

I should call Eunri.

Eunri hasn't replied to my message yet. I bet she's really busy. But I don't care this bitch should know shit.

ring ring

"Yobuseyo(hello)?"
"EUNRI, MY BITCH."
"Nari?"
"Yes, it's me. The one and only. How are you?"
"Oh my gosh! Nari, it's been a long time! I'm good. Actually, I'm going to work in a few minutes but I don't mind catching up with you!"
"That's great! I have something to tell you and I think you should know shit about this."
"What is it?"
"I am now a makeup artist and I just got my first job in my new company!"
"Hey, that's great! I'm so happy for you! You've been wanting to be a makeup artist since we were high school!"
"Speaking of high school, you won't believe who our client is. And I just wanna tell you that she's got the money."
"Damn, lucky for your first job huh. Who is it?"
"It's-"
"Oh no, Nari! I'm so sorry, the signal's not good here. Just call me later after my shift maybe? Or I'll just call you. I need to go! I'm sorry. Bye!"

beep

And now Eunri too? What the heck is happening...

I decided to just kill time in the makeup artists' room by studying some techniques.

------

Finally, I hope Heeseung's done with his photoshoot.

I saw Heeseung exit the room where they were working in and I immediately took his hand.

"Wh-wha"
"My NEWS. I've been waiting ALL day just to get it out of my mouTh." I said irritably.
"Alright, just chill. Jeez."

We went to the cafeteria again and I bought Heeseung a can of Coke.

"So, what I was saying was our client is rich and you and I know her. We've had the same school as her, we had issues about her, she's a real bad bitch before."

"Who...the hell. I wouldn't want to remember someone like that." he scoffed.
"Look, this is a serious matter for me. And if it isn't for you, what if I say this is about Eunri?"

Heeseung looked at me in the eye. He took a deep sigh and looked a little more serious.

"Who is this girl you're talking about?" he asked.
"Well, it's Rima. Haruto's childhood friend. Does it ring a bell?"

Heeseung thought about it for a while and when realization struck him, he got so curious and asked me what this job was all about.

"A wedding? Don't tell me it's going to be..."
"I'm not sure. It's just a speculation. I mean, there's nothing going on between Eunri and Haruto, right? It's been a while since they've seen each other, right?"

....

"They're in the same freaking hospital."

Oh shit

"You should warn Eunri."
"I will." Heeseung immediately responded.

"Great. Thank the gods I'm done with my business. I'll go home now."
"Let me drive you there." he offered.
"No, thank you. I can manage."
"Be careful out there. Take care."
"You don't have to act like my Mom." I chuckled. Heeseung took my hand and looked at me seriously.

"Y-You'll be fine, right?" Heeseung sincerely asked while feeling a little embarrassed because of his sudden action.
"Of course. I mean if you don't warn my best beech, I won't be fine for sure."

Heeseung chuckled and nodded, "You can count on me."

I smiled and left.

I do hope it's not Haruto, though...

------

eyo sorry for the slow update, life's been hectic af bruh

i want to thank yall for supporting my book despite the long breaks :((

neol saranghae~