𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖

heeseung

I tried to empty my head today from all the problems.

Eunri is having her self-time today. I mean, it's nothing different from her everyday routine. I just don't know why that girl treats her routine special and name it "self-time". But I don't really care as long as she's safe and no one's bothering her.

As for me, I'm trying to slow down the pace of my life. School was finally done and I'm trying to forget about Hyein. I'm also trying to find the career I want in life.

Everything's confusing lately. And if days like this come by, I make sure to treat myself some ramyeon. It's my favorite and my best comfort food.

I dressed myself up and made sure I look presentable.

I went to the nearest convenience store and looked for a cup of ramyeon that I like. There were a variety of them and honestly, everything tastes good no matter the name.

"Hmm...should I get two cups of shin ramyeon."

I looked around to buy more food for a meal that I want. In the end, I decided that two cups of shin ramyeon isn't enough and bought four. I went to the counter and paid for everything.

After paying, I left the store and decided to go back home. I passed by a milktea shop and suddenly remembered Eunri.

Maybe I should buy her milktea. She probably wants one.

I went in the shop and looked at their menu. I picked the drink would usually buy and bought a few donuts and munchkins for her snacks.

You see, I'm not really an idiot. (yes, praise me please)

I left the shop after paying and sat on a nearby bench to enjoy the greenery around. I really love it when I just close my eyes and feel the air. It calms me and clears my mind.

After relaxing for a bit, I continued to walk home.

While I was walking, a group of people where running and walking around, asking a few people. I was nearing the area where they're gathering so I looked down for a bit.

"Oh, excuse me." a woman wearing a mask approached me. I bowed and asked, "Yes?"
"Do you want to be a model?" she asked.
"O-oh, I don't think I can pull it off." I shyly smiled.
"Really? You're so tall and charming. It would be really nice if you could be a model under our company. We're accepting youngsters like you today. This is only for one day and you might miss the opportunity. We will pay you big if you become our official model. But of course, you'd have to undergo training." she tried convincing me.

I'm tempted. What if this is a door to my future? I might get used to it and eventually like it.

"So, what's your decision?" she asked.
"I think...I think I still need to think about it." I politely said.
"I see. It's fine! I will give you our business card so you can update is if ever you want to take it."

I thanked her and bowed.

I arrived at home and saw Eunri sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Hey, I brought you snacks." I gave her the food I bought from the milktea shop.
"Omo, jinjja? Waahh, komawo oppa(thank you, brother)!"

Mom showed up from the kitchen and her eyes widened.
"You bought a lot huh. Stress eating?"

"Mom, I want to be a model."

Mom and Eunri looked at me, shocked.

"WHAT"

------

hehe another update

neol saranghae~