𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

haruto

I went to school a little early today to study for our exam. I sat on my chair and put on my earbuds. I played the songs Rima and I practiced last night.

"Haruto"
I turned to see my classmate standing in front of me.
"Junghwan wants to talk to you."

I looked at the door and saw Junghwan smiling widely. "Annyeong!"

tch

"I still have to study for exams."
"Ah, come to my house later then. I have a plan." he chuckled and gave me a 'good luck' before going.

I wonder what he's up to.

(apparently, haruto forgot that junghwan likes eunri, they haven't had much talk lately.)

After morning classes, I went to the cafeteria and saw Eunri walking with Nari. They both sat on the table near the school's glass windows, showing the greenery around the campus.

I walked to their table and looked down. This is embarrassing.

"C-Can I eat with you..."
"I can't hear you." I heard Eunri complain while Nari tried to hold her laugh.
"Can I sit with you?" I tried to modulate my voice and made it a little clearer for HER to understand. that pabo

"Alright."

I sat beside Eunri and she gave me a glare.

"What?"
"Don't be too near." she raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, sorry." I sat a little farther away from her.
"Wow. You apologized?" Eunri giggled.
"Shut up. I'm not an idiot." I pouted. I saw Eunri blush and look away and gHAD that was aDORABLE. >\\\<

I secretly smiled and ate my lunch.

**last subject (pm)

"Our professor is not here but he gave us an activity." our classroom president said while showing us the activities we'll be answering. After receiving my paper, I hurriedly finished it to practice for the upcoming concert.

"Pres, I need to go to the music room." I asked permission.
"Alright. Don't forget to tell our adviser!"
I nodded and made my way to the faculty room. Our adviser permitted me to practice, so I went straight to the music room.

When I entered, I saw Rima playing the drums.
"Oh, you're here." I slightly bowed and placed my shoes on the shoe rack beside the entrance.
"No class?" she asked.
"Yep. Only gave us an activity." I took a chair and sat down across her.
"Alright. Let's get to it." she stood up. I can still sense that she's not on her usual mood.
"Uhh, Rima."
"Hm?"
"Are you...alright?" I looked at the window to hide my embarrassment.
"Eto...(expression in JP)"
Rima sighed and she walked near me. She bent down, which made me look at her. The sun shone on her glossy face, emphasizing her beautiful, brown eyes. I can't help but stare at it. It's captivating. She smiled and she put her hand on my cheek.
"No need to worry, Ruto. I'm just having some bad days. This won't affect my performance."
I felt relieved and smiled back.
"If you say so."

For a second, my heart jumped. She looks so pretty and I just realized that.

But no, she's just my senpai. She will always be.

An hour has passed and it was time for us to go home.
"Just go to my house if you still want to practice. I can't stay longer for now." Rima said.
"Alright. I'll go later after I change into clean clothes." I picked up my bag and took my shoes from the rack.
"Will be waiting." she waved her hands and smiled sweetly.

Minutes later, I got a text.

junghwan
don't forget!

Oh no. I forgot about our meet up.

Crap. I just need to tell him I'm busy.

haruto
im really sorry, junghwan. i need to practice :v. probably next time.

junghwan
ah, i see. it's fine! don't worry about it. take care!

I closed my phone and immediately went to the school's gate to avoid wasting time.

I don't know why but I kinda feel uneasy about something. I just can't figure out what it is...

-----

get ready, that's all i have to say lol ('ε` )

neol saranghae~