𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖

eunri

Nari came to my house today to hang out since we haven't seen each other for so long.

"How have you been?" she asked.
"Well, I don't know. I guess I'm fine." I answered half-heartedly.
"You're clearly not. Wait..."

Nari turned around and found Heeseung eating quietly. She eyed him and Heeseung paused for a while to shrug, then goes back to eating. Nari sighed and turned back to me.

"Have you heard anything about Rima?" she directly asked.
"Yeah. She's getting married."
"We still don't know who the groom will be though but-"
"It's Haruto."

She stopped talking and her eyes widened, "Wh-What?"
"What?!" Heeseung stood up. "But he took you to a date a few days ago."
"What?!!" Nari exclaimed. "What the hell?"
"Yeah, he did."
"He's still a bad guy, huh." she scoffed.
"I just couldn't believe him. Taking me out for a walk and a picnic in one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. Who wouldn't take that as a sign of affection for even the slightest?" I cried.

Nari scooted to me and comforted me with a hug.
"That is why we made a promise before. Do you remember? To not fall for someone who's not even worthy of our love."

I cried more and stayed in her arms until my eyes got sore. I got so exhausted from crying that I ended up sleeping...

-----

...

Eunri.

I opened my eyes.

I looked for the person who called me. I was in a familiar place. It was the park where Haruto confessed to me.

Eunri.

The voice got louder and clearer. I looked around but I saw no one. But judging from its voice, it sounds like Haruto.

Eunri, let me explain.

"Haruto...you don't need to explain."

Finally, Haruto showed up in front of me, wearing the same sincere face he had when he expressed his feelings to me.

Just listen to me. Please.

I don't want to hear anymore from him. He's going to be committed to someone forever. I get that shit already.

"Haruto, please stop bothering me. I told you to stay away from me."

I didn't want to Eunri, but you don't know the whole story.

"I don't care anymore, Haruto. If you were a good guy, you'd tell me earlier about you and Rima. But you didn't, which made things worse because you made me hope for something so impossible after the sweetest date we had."

All of that was real, Eunri. Not even a single thing was fake. I wanted to take you out-

"Even if you're going to get married? Are you seriously cheating on your fiancé? Haruto, man up! Marriage is not something you should toy with."

I'm telling you Eunri-

"Just shut up. I don't want to hear more lies. If you don't want to stay away, then I will."

...What will you do? Why don't you want to listen to me for even just a minute?

"Because you're heartless. You're so inconsiderate. You're better off with Rima."

-----

I woke up and my head ached a lot.

"Eunri, you're awake." Nari was beside me playing with her phone.
"How long was I asleep?" I asked.
"4 hours. How are you?"
"My head feels so heavy." I moaned.
"You should take more rest. You cried so hard earlier. I'll go get water for you." she stood up.
"Nari?"
"Yes?"
"I'll work abroad."
She paused for a while but she smiled. "That's good. Having Haruto in the same workplace is shit." we laughed.

I hope this decision will help me clear my mind from the mess I'm in.

-----

uh oh she goin ;-;

what do you think will happen next :((

neol saranghae~