𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

haruto

I liked the kiss Rima was giving me, the love. She meant it. What if it was her all along? Was I just trying to see her as a senior, not someone to be attracted to? But I do think she's attractive, but...

I don't...I still can't imagine us having a romantic relationship.

This isn't right...

I came back to my senses and pulled away.
"Rima...this is not right. It..."
"You kissed me back. We could work this out-"
"No, I'm...it was. I just..."
"Ruto-kun...I love you. Can you give me a chance to show you how much I do?"

I facepalmed. I don't know what to do anymore. These girls, their feelings, it's just unreliable.
"Having a problem?" my co-worker asked me.
"Just...life." I told her.
"Oh yeah, your childhood friend asked me about-"
"Why did you tell her? I told you not to tell anyone."
"But she's your childhood friend. She should know and she can comfort you." she pats my back.
"You don't know that. Today's a mess and she's one of the reasons why."
"O-oh.. I'm sorry to hear that. Here, drink this hot choco. Hopefully it alleviates the weight you're carrying in your heart." she gave me a cup of hot choco and went back to work.
"Hm, thanks."

The heat of the drink slowly cleared my mind and made me a little energetic.

sighs

I shouldn't worry about these complicated things right now. I should focus on earning money for my Mom's expenses in the hospital.

-------

**at home**

"Tadaima(I'm home in jp)." I removed my shoes and put them near the doorway.

"Haruto."

I looked up and saw the person I despise the most.

"What are you doing here, Dad." I glared at him.
"I'm here to apologize, to make things right."
"You don't have the right to set foot on this house." I growled.
"Haruto, please forgive me. Hear me out." dad begged.
"Once you leave this house with your family out of the frame, you've abandoned us. You can't be a dad to us anymore, and a husband to Mom. I will take care of everything from now on." I can feel my voice shake as I said those words. I can feel my tears escape.
"I'm so full of hatred towards you. What kind of dad would leave his family behind just because of personal reasons? There's a reason why we're a family, we're there for each other. Whatever problem you have, we share it. There's no one alone in this."

"I'm really sorry, Haruto. I promise, I will make things right. I was such an idiot, thinking that leaving my family would give me a peace of mind. But here I am, regretting what I did. I am totally sorry, Haruto. Your sister hsve forgiven me. Will you, too?" he looked at me with sincerity in his eyes. I feel so cheated, I really do. My life is such a mess and now it'll be like this. An apology won't do with all the bullshit we've been through.

"O-onii-chan..."

I turned around and saw Airi crying.

"Please forgive dad. I want us to be a family again."

I ran to Airi and hugged her tight.

"Airi, what did Dad do to you? Tell me." I tried to get something from my sister that would be against Dad, but she shook her head and smiled.

"He took care of me. He said he's sorry and promised that he'll give us a wonderful life. So please, onii-chan. Forgive Dad."

My tears kept on coming as I listened to Airi.

Is it okay to trust him again? The person who abandoned us, will give us a new life?

I felt another warmth embrace me. Dad was hugging us. It was a gentle hug, I can feel his love for us.

"I'm sorry. Let's visit Mom?" he said.
"Hai(yes in jp)"Airi and I answered.

For the last time...let this be the last time I put all my trust on a person.

-----

the next chapters would be a solo chapter of the characters i made a pov for.

I'm really sorry for the super late update. I'm really busy for school, huhu. Thank you for the support you've been giving me. It's my drive to finish this story :)))

neol saranghae~