𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

Warning: Sexual Content.

junghwan (a rare pov 0-0)

I went out of the hospital and drove to my apartment. I lied down on my bed and blankly looked at the ceiling.

"Things are going downhill." I said to myself.

Haruto. When did he appear? I thought he gave up on Eunri a long time ago. Why is he working with her now? I really hate doctors. They're all just like my father, liars.

He never loved Eunri the way I did, and now he's getting in our way to get his mini-revenge? His feelings were half-meant. I knew he like that one senior before. The one he performed with during the Music Fest. Haruto's such an ass.

My head ached when I thought about Eunri and Haruto together.

I need to go clubbing.

I groomed myself and went out to go to a famous club. When I arrived, I showed my I.D. and the bouncer let me in.
"Enjoy, sir."

The club was booming with music and noise. Everyone was drunk and dancing on the dance floor. I walked to the bar and asked for a few drinks.

"Here you go, sir."

He gave me a few cups of tequila and I thanked him. I took my first shot and I already got tipsy. I was never good with alcohol. But if they say it's good to forget problems, then maybe I should spoil myself with it.

After drinking more, I ordered more.

Soon after, three girls went to me.
"Hey, handsome. You look like you could use some fun." they sat beside me.
"Yeah. I do." I responded while feeling dizzy.
"We know exactly what you want."

One girl started caressing my thighs and the others' hands were on my chest, loosening my polo. The girls started kissing me everywhere.
"Oh, stop this." I moaned.
"It's clear that you like it. Let us do the work." one of the girls said and kissed on me harder. Someone was caressing my clothed thing and the other was leaving kisses on my neck to my chest. It felt really good, but I tried to resist.
"N-No, I have a-"
"Shhh" she shushed my lips and did her work. Her kisses reminded me of my first kiss with Eunri. But as I think about her, Haruto's face would show up.

That son of a bitch, I thought.

As the girls were making me feel good, my eyesight was starting to get unclear. My head was really dizzy and I can't think straight. I heard footsteps getting near and I looked from where it was coming from. I saw a guy standing in front of me.

"What the fuck, Junghwan." he said and threw a punch on me. The girls ran away from me and the guy in front of me kept on punching me.

"You are a fucking cheat." he said before throwing another punch on my face. With the pain he was giving me, the fuzziness I felt went down a little but my eyesight was still poor but not as bad as earlier.

"Never come to our house again." he made his final blow on me which made me fall to the ground. I tried to tell who the guy was based on the features of his face, but I still can't recognize him. He then left the scene, leaving me on the ground bleeding. The crowd was just looking at me like I'm some pathetic dipshit. When my mind started to get clearer while trying to guess who the guy was, I finally realized who.

"Shit." I cussed and looked for him outside to explain what really happened. Unfortunately, he's gone.

I'm such a fucking idiot.

-----

any guess who the guy was? hihi

btw im having a writer's block and i will take a quick gaming break :D

dw i won't take too long ;))

yall take care!

neol saranghae~