𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘪

"Mom, I'm home."

I went straight to my room, threw my bag aside, and jumped to my bed.

the 𝐬 𝐚 𝐭 𝐢 𝐬 𝐟 𝐚 𝐜 𝐭 𝐢 𝐨 𝐧

"Aaaah. This is so good." I stretched. The comfort of my bed is what I look forward to everyday after school.

I wanna wash up. Another satisfying shit.

I grabbed some clothes to change into after bathing. I went to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I posed in front of our portrait mirror and smiled.

You're pretty.

It's one of those days when I feel pretty, i dunno why. While taking a bath, I remembered Junghwan. I was giggling while I imagine the two of us going out for an ice cream date. I bet he'd be so shy. I fiddled with my fingers.

And suddenly...

GHHHHHAAAAAAAADDDDHARUTTTOOOOOOOOOIIIIHAAATTTEEEEYOOOUUUUUUUU

I did mini tantrums in the bathtub.

Of all the places, HARUTO.

H
A
R
U
T
O

I-

I really don't know how to react. I just faked a smile and said, "oh, yeah sure it's fine" WHEN IT'S NOT FINE DUH

eunri, you're just fuccin up yourself, y'know.

I finally finished bathing, stood up and dried myself. I put on my clothes and went out of the room.

"Eunri, we've got a visitor. I will be cooking korean barbecue tonight. She's a neighbor." mom told me and hurriedly went to the kitchen.

I placed my uniform in the laundry basket and looked at the mirror once again. I combed my hair and went to the living room to see a lovely woman sitting on our filthy-looking couch.

Dang.

She looks like a babe.

"Good evening, I'm Lee Eunri. Nice to meet you." I bowed and smiled.
"Aaah! Hello, I'm Mrs. Watanabe. Nice to meet you too, darling." she smiled back and bowed.

She looks composed.

"Please, make yourself at home. Tea?" I sat down across her.
"No, thanks. I had one before coming here." she shyly turned down my offer.
"Alright then." I giggled.
"Where do you study, darling?" Mrs. Watanabe asked.
"Ah, in XXX University."
"Oh, you're in the same school as my son."
"Oh really? Haven't seen him yet."

So she has a son in my school? Dang, I'm curious. I bet he's really good-looking.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" she suddenly asked. It made me a little uneasy.
"N-No, ma'am. I am not interested at all." I rubbed the nape of my neck shyly.
"Ah, I see. You're a responsible girl." she smiled.
I awkwardly laughed and took a magazine to read.

A few minutes later, Mom came in.

"Dinner's ready!"

"Oh my. Is it okay to eat with you?" Mrs. Watanabe stood up.
"Mrs. Watanabe, it's really fine. Mom's barbecue is the best." I proudly said. Mom can be a beast, but her cooking is just made from heaven.
"Alright then. I'm excited." Mrs. Watanabe clasped her hands together.

*eating*

"So how's your family?" Mom asked.
"Oh, my kids study well. I am really grateful for it." Mrs. Watanabe ate a bacon strip.
"Oh my daugther studies too. But she seems distacted with her social media. I really don't like it." Mom commented.
I was just eating the bacon strips all at once too pretend that I'm not listening. (refer to pic above but it's sungjin with a brownie? just imagine it as bacon strips)
After a conversation of who's a better mother, Mrs. Watanabe needed to leave.

"I'm really sorry. I can't stay for long. I've been visiting the houses here in our neighborhood. I want to familiarize our neighbors because we just moved in. Your family is pretty bright!" Mrs. Watanabe complimented. Of course, she liked the korean bbq too.

We waved goodbye to her as she walks away.

"Eunri, wash the dishes."
"MOM, WHY."
"I'm watching my favorite series today. I've been working all day. Now you do the chores. Don't forget to sweep the floor." she went to her room and shut the door.

"Ugh, I hate this!"

I stomped my feet while going to the kitchen.

i just hate chores so much

••••••••••••

included some day6 meme right there haha

anyways, hope yall are doin great (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

i have a bad mood today, haha. but it's gonna be fine

dont forget to make your entry everyday for the MAMA awardss

𝓷𝓮𝓸𝓵 𝓼𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓱𝓪𝓮 ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ