𝕤𝕚𝕩

𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜

"Where are you going again?" Eunri noticed me dressing up.
"Gotta meet some friends."
"Really? I heard Nari has plans today that's why she can't go shopping with me. You guys seeing each other?" she suggestively asked.
"Yah, shut up. We're not going to meet."

Nari? She's going to meet someone today?

"Why so mad? Jealous?"
"Aninde(no way)! Why would I be anyways..."

I annoyingly fixed my hair. I heard her giggle and I just rolled my eyes. "I'm going now."

>>skip time<<

I hurriedly went to the nearest convenience store in Nari's neighborhood. I bought a strawberry milk and immediately ran to Nari's house.

I hope I'm the first one who arrived here.

I reached their front gate and I clicked on their doorbell.

"Jakkaman (wait)!" I heard her shout. She opened the door and her eyes widened.

"Heeseung?" she was confused but she opened the gate for me anyways.
"Hi, umm. I brought a strawberry milk for you. I just passed by so, yeah." I showed her the drink.
"Oh, haha, thank you. You shouldn't have." she took it and held it close to her.

"Oh, hyung!" a guy came skipping to me and bowed. It was Jake.

So... it's Jake, huh.

He was carrying a box of strawberry milk with the brand's name occupying half of the space on the box's design.

"Heol! That's my favorite brand! Waah, that's a lot!" Nari exclaimed.
"Well, I thought you'd be exhausted from today's lesson." Jake shyly said.
"That's so thoughtful of you." Nari blushed.

</3

I felt my heart break into pieces. I feel so small between them.

"O-Oh yeah. I still have a meetup today. I need to go." I smiled and bowed, "Don't overwork yourselves today."

And when I turned around, I seemed hopeless.

-----

I arrived at the meetup venue. Everyone was already there.

"Oh, Heeseung! You're not usually late." my classmate remarked.
"Just ran into something." I answered. "Sorry to keep you guys waiting."
"It's okay. Sit beside Hyein." my classmate pointed to a girl near me.
"Hi!" she waved.
"Hey." I smiled. I sat beside her and our meeting started. The thought of Jake in Nari's house bothered me.

As i fiddled with the corners of the papers I have in my hand, someone poked me.
"Excuse me."
"Y-Yeah?" I snapped out from being blank and turned to my left.
"We're wearing the same beanie." It was Hyein and she giggled, eyes are smiling.
"Oh, really?" I took my beanie and compared it to hers. "You're right!"
a smile formed on my face.
"Wah! You're teeth. They're pearly white!" she complimented.
"Hehe, thank you." I shyly rubbed the nape of my neck.

*after the meeting*

I kept my things and was ready to go. I went outside and before I could even walk a meter, rain started pouring down.

sighs

I took out my umbrella and opened it. I looked around and saw Hyein just staring outside.

"Ah, Hyein-ah. I have an um-"
"N-No, thank you. I want to..."

I looked at her, confused. She turned down my offer? What is she gonna do, walk home wet?

Unexpectedly, she placed down her bag and removed her beanie and coat. She untied her bun and her red hair fell down smoothly.

Wow, I never knew someone would look this attractive.

She ran to the open area in front of us and shouted, "I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN THE RAIN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! THIS IS SO FUN!"

She danced around while being so giddy. Suddenly, I chuckled at her actions. This is so cute and unexpected.

"PLAY WITH ME!" Hyein invited me. It would be rude if I turn her down. Maybe she really hasn't tried this at all. Being a part of someone else's life is this exciting.

I removed my coat and beanie and placed all my things next to hers. I ran to her and we both played, splashing each other with every move we make.

"I'm Im Hyein, by the way." she tried to make her voice clear.
"Lee Heeseung!" I smiled widely.
"Let's be friends?" she reached out her hand for a shake, then I nodded and shook it.
"YAY! I MADE A NEW FRIEND!" she shouted. I laughed and splashed her with water again.

>>skip time<<

"Heeseung! You're so wet!" Mom's eyebrows furrowed.
"Sorry, mom. A car passed by me, that's why haha" I giggled.
I hurriedly took clothes to change into after a hot bath.
"You better rest after bathing, son."
"Ne, eomma."

When the shower was on, I remembered everything this afternoon. I smiled again.

What a good ending for a bad day.

------------

took me a while fucc ghad sorry :v

SUPAH BUSY WITH SCHOOL (and sims4 ehe)

hope yall enjoyed

neol saranghae (づ●─●)づ