𝕥𝕨𝕠

"The way he answered my assignment, he looked so perfect! I wanna marry Jake, AAHH!" Nari screamed.

"Yaah, stop! Too much screaming." I complained after munching my egg fried rice (UNCLE ROGER ;) )

"Like you don't go head over heels on Junghwan." Nari scoffed.

Speaking of Junghwan, he's eating three tables away from us with his friends. I would occasionally look at him and see his smile. It makes my day. If I would come to school mad, then see him smile. I swear, my mood will change real quick. He did fell from heaven.

"Oh, I left my strawberry milk in my bag. I need to get it. I'll be quick, okay?" she ran.

I looked at Junghwan's table again. There was a familiar guy standing with his tray near him. I tried to see the person clearly and

Holy--

H A R U T O ? !

He stared back at me and suddenly, I choked on my food. I coughed and I hurriedly took my water bottle. Junghwan and his friends passed by my table. Junghwan smiled at me and I smiled back while wiping the liquid off my mouth. Then, Haruto passed by last. He chuckled at me while raising an eyebrow.

Ew, he mouthed.

Shut the fuck up, I replied as I gave him a death stare.

Nari arrived, trying to catch her breath.

"I'm he-"
"I lost my appetite." I stood up with my tray.
"What? Was i too slow? Hey, I just met Heeseung on my way here. I'm sorry." she apologized while sipping her favorite drink. I just placed the tray near the canteen's sink and annoyingly stomped my feet as I went back to our room.

𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞

I searched my bag for my strawberry milk. To no luck, it's not in my bag.

Oh shit, I forgot to bring it! Aisshh!

I got annoyed and walked slowly to go back to the cafeteria.

"Why are you down?" I saw Heeseung sipping his orange juice while walking to me and kept up with my pace.

"I forgot to bring my strawberry milk." I sulked.
"It's your favorite. Why would you forget about it?"

"Maybe because I was calling my boyfriend that time."

Heeseung almost choked on his drink, "Boyfriend?"

"Who else? Jake." I slowly smiled, "He called me this morning."

"Pfft. Fantasizing again."

"Haha, but the call is real, though!" I pouted.

"Yeah, yeah." he sipped on his orange juice. I notice his Adam's apple go up and down. I find it somehow attractive.

Damn. That's just...

OH GHAD NO NARI

WE LOYAL TO JAKE.

I turned away and blushed. I touched my cheeks that were heating up a little.

"Reflex check!" Heeseung suddenly threw me a drink and I caught it.
"Strawberry?!!"
"Yeah, gotta go!" He ran away.

"Yah! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I shouted and I saw him give a thumbs up in the air. I smiled and happily sipped on my strawberry milk while hopping to the cafeteria.

𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙞

I grumbled while walking to our room. I hear Nari calling me but I pretend I didn't hear. I sat on my chair and shoved my lunchbox in my bag angrily.

"Yah, why in a bad mood." Nari hurriedly sat beside me. I gave in and told her.
"Remember that guy we met in the café yesterday?"

"Yeah, Haruto. Jake looks better, though." She opened her phone and kissed her lockscreen.

"I don't care about what you think about Jake right now, jesus."

"Okay, okay. Continue." she placed her arms on the table and rested her head on her hands.

"He laughed at me when I choked on my food." I crossed my arms and stomped my foot.

"I mean, who wouldn't?" Nari giggled and I gave her a death stare.

"Right." she cleared her throat.

"I hate that guy now."

"Wow. I am supposed to be the sassy one here. You're not yourself today." she remarked.

"I don't care. I'm just mad at Haruto."

I placed my chin on my hand and looked out the window. I noticed Junghwan out of all the people that was crowding below. He smiled and laughed. I felt myself smiling, too.

"Woah, bitch. Gimme a break. Too quick." Nari sipped on her milk.

"Shut the fuck up." I growled at her and she just giggled. I noticed her strawberry milk.

"That strawberry milk's not the brand you buy. Who gave you that?" I asked Nari.

"Ah, Heeseung. I left mine at home." She continued drinking, making sounds while she sips.

I wish somebody would give me happiness as soon as I need it. Someone who stays forever.

But goddamnit Haruto, you piece of shit. I hate you.

------------

Hello!

if you don't know uncle roger, check his video where he reacts to someone cooking egg fried rice

SO YEAH

Been busy with school works! I will try and update 2 chapters at once so that you guys won't wait for too long. Though it'll take me days to update because of school.

I hope you guys are doing great in school! Don't let pressure eat you up. Just relax, listen to soft music. I guarantee that you'll finish your works faster than how you usually do. Look at green colors like plants to relax your eyes.

There's always a way to get through problems :3
Just don't let those toxic thoughts enter your mind, okay?

Anyways, y'all have a great day!

Neol saranghae

(don't forget to stream when you're free)