𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

eunri

SERIOUSLY, WHO PLAYS FNAF AT 1 AM.

my brother does.

FULL VOLUME, AND HIS ROOM IS NEXT TO MINE.

SERIOUSLY, THOUGH WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY PLAY FNAF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH FULL VOLUME ON I-

"Wake up, lousy head." Heeseung smacked my head.
"HOW DARE YOU PLAY FNAF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME." I screamed at his face.
"WHO'S YELLING AND CURSING." We heard mom from upstairs.
"Whoops, someone's getting in trouble." Heeseung smirked and he hurriedly went out of the house.

A few minutes later, mom showed up near the door of my room and gave me a glare.

"What time did you sleep last night, Eunri." she asked.
"Mom, I-"
"YOU'RE GROUNDED."

Wha-

(And I went straight to my grave)

--------

I came to school with no phone and mom's painful sermon still ringing in my ear. Why wouldn't she listen to me for even just a minute.

I suddenly remembered that night when Haruto confessed to me. I felt his genuine love for me, even though he's such a bully.

Though, I would really want us to be enemies lol why not.

If you're wondering, Haruto and I aren't a thing yet. We kissed but a kiss doesn't start a serious relationship. I want to take things slow and steady.

"Ohayo(good morning)!" Haruto sneaked up on me.
"Hey! Don't do that, you'll frighten me." I growled at him.
"Wah, you're so cute that way." he smiled. I can't help but blush, THOUGH I WILL NEVER GIVE IN!!
"Shut your mouth, flirt."
"I won't, girl who chokes everytime." He grinned and I swear I want to land a punch on his stomach.

"Anyways, Rima and I will be having a real concert in Seoul this time. We'll be practicing a lot."
"Why are you telling me this?" We stopped walking and he looked down.
"Well, I-I..."
"Rima's loaded and talented and pretty. She's so ideal." I sighed.
"Someone's jealous." Haruto giggled.
"Yah, stop."
"You're unique and I love you for that. You'll know how much when you answer me with a 'yes'." he started acting all cutesy in front of me.
"Never." I smirked.
"No~" he pouted and dammit I smiled.
"Just go now, we still have class."
"Arasseo(alright), Riri-chan."

RIRI.....CHAN....

I CANNOT--

what a cute nickname >\\\<

(\¶∆¶(\

"Oh, Nari. Feeling better now?" I placed my bag on my table and moved my chair closer to Nari.
"Yeah. Much better." she smiled, but I can somehow sense a painful look in her eyes.
"You good for real? You got nothing to, you know, spill?"

Nari sighed, "You know me well, but you don't usually dig deeper whenever I hide it."
"If it concerns my brother, then I need to know. We are best friends. Though, my brother is an idiot. I hate him. Well anyways, spit it out."

Nari told me that Jake has a girlfriend. Jake never told Nari about it, which made her hope for something she will never have with him. As she continued, tears would form at the corner of her eyes.

"I give up on love. It's not for me yet." she wiped her tears.
"That's a good decision." I pat her back.
"Promise me something, Eunri."
"What is it?"
"Don't be a fool for love."

I paused for a moment, thinking about what she said. This girl's so good with words that the simplest ones strike me the hardest.

"I promise."

We both locked our pinkies together, signifying that a promise to be made will decide our future.

-----------

tysm for the reads and votes, guys. i really appreciate your support :))

i hope y'all have a good night, or morning, or afternoon. whatever it is :))

neol saranghae~