𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

haruto

I'm at home today, preparing for work again. It's been almost a month since I stopped working there to look after my Mom. And I wanted to recover from what happened. It was so painful to see them together. I bet I ruined that surprise. I shouldn't have been there. And as expected, Junghwan wins her.

I wonder....if I was kind on Eunri, would she like me better? I mean, I didn't even like her before. But why did I hate her? Tease her? Why was I being a jerk...
If I was a good guy to her, maybe she'd choose me. Unless, she has feelings for Junghwan for so long now.
What will I do when I see Eunri?
Should I hide from her? Ignore her?

"Hey."
I was thinking too much that I didn't notice Rima standing in front of me.
"S-Senpai..."
"Really? Senpai? You're not yourself today."
"Ah, I'm kinda exhausted." I faked a smile.
"Ruto-kun, I know what happened. I went to your workplace and looked for you. They honestly told me everything."
"Wha- ughh. I thought they'd keep it a secret."
"Well, I told them I'm a special person to you so I have the right to know, teehee~" she winked and cupped my cheeks.

She stared at me for a little while and for a moment,

"That bitch didn't deserve you." The innocent look in her eyes faded and saw a glimpse of greed. She looked at me in a weird way, fixed my collar while her face was a little closer to mine. I distanced myself from her.
"R-Rima. What the hell are you doing..."
"Hm? Just admiring how handsome my childhood friend is." she giggled.
I blushed and felt so embarrassed, but this is not right. Rima seems... different.
"Rima, I need to go."
"Can't you spend time with me for a little while? I'll make sure to give you a good time." she smirked. I got really uncomfortable and tried to pull away from her but when I did, she forcefully pulled me to her and kissed me on my lips. She put her arms around my neck and deepened it. Her kiss was greedy but true. Does she love me? For a minute, I liked what we're doing and kissed back. Rima has been a really good friend to me and she's always there whenever I need her. A very reliable person.

Is she actually the one?

eunri

"I'll be going now, Mom."
"You sure you remember where?"
"Yeah, thanks."

I went out and made a deep sigh.

I'm going to Haruto's house today because Mom (i hate her) wants me to give him a get-well-soon gift for his family. How should I even face him?! Like hell he'll open the door for me. Fucking...why does it have to be me. Why can't Mom deliver this herself when she's just watching a drama?

I suddenly remembered Rima's words in my head

How dare you hurt Haruto.

AHHHH fUCk

I'm stupid. Why am I even going? He probably despises me now. Of course...

I shouldn't really do this, huh. I'll just tell Mom my stomach ached.

But before I knew it, I arrived near their house.
"Oh shit." I was really disappointed in myself, not knowing that I was thinking for too long. I was walking half conscious! Holy shit that's scary...

I peeked to see if there's anyone near their house. And...

I stared at them in horror....

I felt my heart get heavy and painful as I watched them. Haruto and Rima...kissing.

I just recently had interaction with Rima and now... she's making her move.

Now I feel how he felt that day...

Ah..I regret coming here.

"HARUTO!" I turned around and I saw Rima, pulling Haruto's shirt, begging him to stay.
"Rima, I need to go." Haruto said but Rima didn't want him to. She looked so desperate. She was crying. She suddenly stood up and tried to get close to Haruto again.

I can't help it...

I interfered and pushed Rima away.
"Stop bothering Haruto! You're being too much."
"LOOK WHO'S TALKING! YOU KNOW HARUTO LIKES YOU BUT YOU STILL WENT WITH THAT GUY. YOU'RE A SLUT!"
"You don't know everything, Rima. Stop blurting out things you don't even have evidence for."
"IT'S TRUE YOU'RE A SLUT. YOU THINK YOU'RE MORE BEAUTIFUL HERE? MORE BLESSED? FUCK THAT, I'M WINNING HIM. I'VE BEEN WITH HIM SINCE WE WERE KIDS."
"Hey, stop calling me a slut. I-"
"Stop it, both of you." Haruto cut me off and sighed. He looked so exhausted. "Enough of this shit. I'm going to work to help my Mom. If there's anything more important than this, I'll entertain you. But if not, I'm sorry." Haruto bowed and walked away.

Rima and I stopped fighting. She was still crying while covering her face.
"I just wanted him to like me." she said and continued crying.
"You were so desperate. You were too greedy."
"He'll never notice my feelings when I don't do that. He kissed me back for a while but..."

Haruto... kissed her?

Maybe... there's a chance for them after all.

"Just...be honest. Calm yourself."

Why am I helping her...

"What?" she looked at me.

"Tell him you love him again next time. But be calm. You looked so desperate a while ago. You looked like someone he didn't know, and his face tells it all."

"Why are you helping me... don't feel pity for me. I don't need your fucking pity."

"He kissed you back, right?"
"Yeah, but-"
"There's a chance."
She just stared at me and made a deep sigh. She looks so sad and defeated.
"You don't know that..."
"Just tell him your genuine feelings and I'm sure it'll get through him."

When I was about to walk away, Rima grabbed my arm.
"But you're throwing away your chance with him."
"I'm not in love with him." I told her and got rid of her arm.

And with that, I went home. With tears falling from my eyes. I wasn't in love with him, right?

------

hello everyone! i am very busy with our research papers and I'm really sorry if it will take me some time to update. I'm having a writer's block today because of the stress T^T

but i still tried my best to make this chapter alright even tho my mind's not cooperating sometimes hehe.

i hope y'all have a good day!

neol saranghae~