𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙞

Last night was hella stressful.

I had to study for two subjects and wonder why my brother was smiling from ear to ear. Like he got a girlfriend...

I gotta ask Nari about this.

When I arrived in our room, Junghwan was the only one sitting in the middle of the room. I hurriedly hid behind a wall and looked at my mirror.

Okay, looking good.

"Oh, good morning." acting like I just saw him now.

"Good morning, Eunri." he flashed a smile and that was so blindingly beautiful.

I sat on my chair and bit my lip. There is only the two of us here.

"Oh yeah, Eunri." Junghwan turned to me.

•\ \ \•

"N-Ne?" I looked at him and got nervous so I looked everywhere lmao
"About the tickets..."
"Ah! I got them. Haruto gave it to me." his name escaping my mouth was already annoying.
"A-Ah. That's good." Junghwan bit his lip.
"Thank you, Junghwan. It was really nice of you to invite me to a concert. Plus, it's Blackpink! Who would have thought?" I assured him that I really appreciated his present.
He smiled half-heartedly. "I'm glad you like it!"

He faced to the front again and I got worried. What was that? A half-hearted smile? That's not really Junghwan.

Later on, more and more students filled the empty classroom and I felt a little distant from Junghwan. I am bothered.

"Eunri-ah!!" Nari called me from the door. She ran to me and plopped herself on her seat immediately.
"Yesterday, Jake bought me a box of my favorite strawberry milk." she flexed.
"Damn. Can i get some?"
"Sorry, finished them yesterday, hehe."
"Aigoo, you're so selfish." I sticked my tongue out.
"If Junghwan gave you something, would you share it? Would you?" she asked me seriously.

I wouldn't.

"Probably."
"I don't think so." she faced front.

Anything that's from Junghwan is special. I will never share it to anyone.

I looked at Junghwan. He's smiling brightly. I felt the pressure building up in my cheeks. He never fails to affect me with that charm of his.

After a few seconds of daydreaming, I suddenly remembered the question for Nari.

"Yah, Nari."
"Yeh?"
"Did you and my brother meet yesterday?"
"Just for a little bit."

OHHHH, I SEE, I SEE.

"What happened? When? Day or afternoon?" I suddenly blurted out all the questions that were fucking up my brain last night.

"Why? I won't tell you." she teased. Unfortunately, the bell rang. I can't question her any further...

Are they dating? But Nari is just so in love with Jake, she can't decide that fast. Plus, she doesn't want to date her best friends.

Something's confusing...
My brother likes another girl? No way...

»after school«

"Wanna grab some milktea?" I asked Nari.
"I have a session with Jake today. I'm sorry." she pouted.
"Ahh, it's okay. Next time?"
"Sure!"

•••

I headed to the playground near the school, my head down. I keep on thinking about how Junghwan acted. Is something up?

A few minutes of loneliness later, I heard someone running. It was getting clearer and nearer. I turned around and saw Junghwan running. He stopped and he tried to catch his breath.

"Eunri"
"Junghwan"
We both said together. Junghwan shyly blushed. He sat beside me slowly and with distance. I looked at the ground while waiting for him to speak up.
"The Blackpink concert was postponed and it will only happen online." he informed me.
"Oh, r-really? That's a bummer." I nervously replied.
"Do you still think it's worth it? We get legal pass to it, though" I think he noticed my stammer. He tried to convince me not to change my mind on this, but it's already decided.

I would love to spend time with you.

"Also..."
"Huh?"
"W-We're..."
I waited. What is he going to say? He seemed hesitant to spit it out. I felt uneasiness in my heart.
"W-We're going to watch it..."
Oh, god. I thought he'd give the concert ticket to another person.
"...in Haruto's house."

𝙉    𝘼   𝙉    𝙄   𝘵𝘩𝘦  𝙁   𝙐  𝘾  𝙆

"It's kinda embarrassing to admit but he's got a bigger television. He's going to watch the concert, too."

the fucc

"A-Ah, is that so? I-I don't r-really mind."
"Really?!"
"Y-Yeah, haha."
"I knew you'd agree to this. You're really the best." he smiled in relief.

My heart fluttered.

But...

haha

I faked a smile.

F     UUU  C  CC  CC C CKKKKK

°°°°

finally got this font keyboard hahahah

𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕟𝕥

don forget to vote for TREASURE

COMEBACK IS COMING, MAH BBYS

𝓷𝓮𝓸𝓵 𝓼𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓱𝓪𝓮 ˋ•v•ˊ