𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

eunri

"NOW YOU'RE HANGING OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY, HUH. YOU'RE REALLY A HOE." the milktea girl slapped Hyein, who was with my brother.
I just stood there in horror.

Haruto left...

Tears already started forming in the corner of my eyes and fell one by one. Junghwan noticed me and he held my face, wiping my tears.

"Eunri..."
"Everything's fucked. I-" I crouched and cried so hard. I regret those moments where I felt happy when Junghwan was with me, holding my hands, kissed me. I felt the euphoria I've always wanted to feel with Junghwan.

But then, I wanted to see Haruto. He was nowhere. And now we met again, in the worst timing. We may even not meet each other again. This is all fucked.
"Eunri, let's go." I looked up and Heeseung helped me to get up. I looked at Junghwan, confused and disappointed at the same time.

junghwan...

---------

"Ugh, I'm so unlucky." Heeseung murmured. I just shut my mouth while thinking about Junghwan and Haruto.

What will happen with my relationship with them from this day onwards? Will we be complete strangers?

"Hey, was that the Jungwhan you were always being giddy about?" Heeseung asked.
"I-I....yeah."
"You were having a nice afternoon with him, huh. You're lucky. You get to go on a date with someone you've been dreaming to be with all these years." he painfully smiled.
"W-What about you? Wasn't that girl...Hyein...the girl who made you smile that one rainy day?"
He was shocked when I knew her name. He sighed. "Yeah. She's really fun to be with. Honestly, I've been making excuses to make myself love another person, Hyein. Because I know Nari would never see me the way I want her to." he started crying and I felt the pain. But for my case, Junghwan already likes me. He is the prince charming I've been looking for. He's very ideal and I love every bit of him. But why does my heart hesitate? Haruto...I haven't know him for long but I want to know more about him. It's like if I do, I'd be able to see that soft side of him. He's also doing his best to win my heart even if I hated him and vice versa.

Am I just forcing myself?

"How did you know her, by the way?" I snapped back to reality.
"She's our club president. She's not kind when she's in a bad mood. She badmouthed us before for wearing plain clothes. I don't think she will ever be kind. She doesn't give off that kind of vibe."
"Really? She's... really different from what you're saying right now. The incident earlier? She looked clueless."
"Don't fall for her." I glared at him and he just sighed. "Alright."

We went home, feeling devastated.

Mom wasn't in the living room and in the kitchen either. I guess she's sleeping.
I went straight to my room lied on my bed.

what to do what to do what to do

junghwan
eunri?

JUNGHWAN? ohno

eunri
yes?

junghwan
can we meet tomorrow at the school's park?

Maybe he wants to talk about it...
Should I decline? I'm just so confused...

eunri
im sorry, im busy tomorrow.

junghwan
i see...

He didn't say anything a few minutes after that.

I'm scared...

I fell for the right person, but I did in the wrong time. And there's two of them.

ugh what do i do.....

------

omo now what

neol saranghae~