𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

eunri

"Looks like I have the whole afternoon vacant." Haruto flexed while sipping his favorite coffee in the cafeteria.
"Good for you." I sluggishly rested my head on the table. "I have a lot of patients to look after today."
"Aww, that's sad." he sarcastically said while smiling like a child.
"You haven't changed a bit." I glared at him.
"Compliment accepted."
"I meant that in an insulting way."
"Compliment accepted."

I can't believe this guy.

"Hey, you free tomorrow?" Haruto suddenly asked.
"Hmm, yeah. Why?"
"Wanna go take a walk in the morning?" he placed his elbows on the table with his hands together.
"No. I'd rather work than take a walk with you."
"Ouch." he put his hand on his chest acting like he was hurt.
"What's the walk for anyways."
"A peace of mind."

I looked at Haruto in disbelief. Haruto the annoying wanting a peace-of-mind walk with me after bullying me today.

"You're still a shithead. How dare you ask me to take a walk with you after making fun of me." I growled. He just laughed at my reaction, which made me more furious. I stood up and left him laughing at the cafeteria.

"Hey! Come back!" he called in between laughs while I continue to walk away and leave the crap out of that hell.

•••

My shift was finally done and I was preparing to go home.

I miss my phone and my music.

I took my bag and left the hospital to take a bus. While waiting, I thought about Junghwan. His priorities are horrible but as I thought about it, we're not yet married. And saving for marriage is a really good idea. I think I was too harsh on him the other day.

I should talk to him. I thought.

Wait, I think he went to a business trip already.

I'll just call him then.

•••

"I'm home!" I removed my shoes and went in. I hurriedly went to my room to charge my phone. But when I went in...
"Eunri."
"H-Heeseung? What are you doing here?"
"You didn't check my message last night?" he stood up, looking worried.
"I-I didn't. I was sleepy. You texted me at like...12 midnight."
"Go check your phone."

I got really curious and turned on my phone. I checked the messages and clicked Heeseung's. The photo was still loading and I waited for it.

When it finally load, I saw a man with three girls making out with him.

"Who's this?" I asked Heeseung.
"Zoom in."

I zoomed in the picture and I can't believe what I just saw. I dropped the phone and cried.

"What the fuck was he doing..." I felt my heart break and my chest got heavier. I cried endlessly as I thought about the picture Heeseung sent me. My brother went beside me and hugged me.

"You don't deserve him at all, Eunri."

I nodded and hugged Heeseung tighter.

Night came and I was on my bed and my eyes were sore. In fact, I'm still crying. How could he do that to me? Letting those whores attack him. That bastard...

I thought for a little while longer and realized, he's drinking because of me.

He drank because I got angry at him the other day. And now he got drunk and let those girls savor him.

A part of this is also my fault. For not understanding Junghwan.

But i don't know anymore. I hated what happened and what he did.

I cried again.

What's wrong with me...

I recalled what happened earlier when Haruto invited me for a walk tomorrow.

I took my phone and looked for his name in my contacts. Then, I texted him.

eunri
i guess i'll join you tomorrow. where and what time

I waited for his reply and soon after, I got a message.

dr. watanabe
cool! i'll go to your house tomorrow morning at 6.

Great. Now I have to wake up early for this guy.

But if I can really empty my mind from all this crap happening in my life....

I guess I wouldn't mind.

haruto

I suddenly got a message from Eunri and checked it.

When I saw her message, I felt myself smile involuntarily. My cheeks feel like they were about to explode. I paused for a while and thought, I will see her again tomorrow. Just us.

I breathed deeply and I can feel my heart pound fast. I should fuccing calm down, oh gods.

Oh shit, I need to reply.

I sent a reply and felt satisfied.

For some reason... I'm so excited.

----

i wonder what'll happen to them during their walk ;))

neol saranghae~