𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠

eunri

"Is Doctor Watanabe around?" I asked the other nurses. All of them shook their head.

I sighed. Now he's late.

"Nurse Lee." I saw the chairman of the hospital and immediately tried to compose myself.

"Good morning, sir." I bowed.
"Are you looking for Doctor Watanabe?" he asked like he read my mind.
"Y-Yes, sir."
"He told me he's going to be late for a while for he has matters to take care of. For the meantime, go check the morning schedule of patients." he ordered and walked pass me. Good lord, I thank You for giving me chance not to deal with that annoying Haruto early in the morning.

I hopped happily to the nurse's office as I thought about a stress-free morning ahead.

•••

I finished my rounds and I still can't find Haruto anywhere. What is he up to anyways? I mean, not that I care...

"Eunri."
"AH!" My soul almost left my body as I heard that deep voice. "What's wrong with you, Haruto."
"Kekeke, good morning." he snickered.
"Where were you?" I asked.
"Personal matters. Now let's work, shall we?" he dodged the topic and went to his first patient this morning. I wonder what he's up to...

heeseung

I woke up with my head aching so bad. I stood up and went to the nearest bathroom to rinse my face and gargle water. When I left the bathroom, I saw my colleagues drunk on the floor. I giggled and went to the kitchen to cook something.

"Oh, good morning." one of my colleagues was already awake and was preparing food for us. Apparently, he has the higher tolerance to alcohol than any of us.
"Wow, you really are tanky with alcohol." I told him and he laughed.
"I'm used to it, but I don't drink often."

He placed the food he cooked on the table and added some finish touches to make it look gourmet-ish.
"This is so appetizing to eat despite the big weight on my head." I complimented. "You should be a chef."
He smiled, "Yeah, I'll be."

While eating, I suddenly remembered what happened last night before we moved to another club.

Junghwan, that prick.

I checked my phone if Eunri has already seen my message.

Delivered ✓

What? But it's already her duty time. She didn't check her phone? Lowbat?

I think I need to go home now.

"Yo, I should go now." I told my colleague.
"You're head's getting better now?" he asked.
"Yeah, thank you for the meal." I went out and drove home.

•••

I arrived home and immediately went in.
"Mom?"
Mom turned to my direction and smiled, "Heeseung. You look really handsome."
"Thank you, Mom. You look better than ever. Have you seen Eunri?" I asked.
"Eunri? Oh, she went to work."
"Was she destructive or sad this morning? Did anything bad happen to her?"
"What are you worrying for, Heeseung. She's fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Why, did something happen?" Mom's eyebrows furrowed. I sighed.
"N-Nothing. I'm just concerned." I relaxed a bit. Maybe she doesn't know yet. She didn't see my message yet, after all.
"Concerned? Ha! I still remember how fond you are of teasing her and now you're concerned." Mom scoffed and continued making fun of me.

Eunri... I'm really worried about her.

----

neol saranghae~