𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

eunri

I skipped work today because Mom needs extra care. Her doctor said that her memory is getting a lot worse and she's becoming more feeble. I'm getting a lot more worried for Mom now.

"Hey, I'm going to buy groceries and the medicine needed for Mom' condition." I told the caretaker. She told me to buy ingredients for a vegetable soup for it can help Mom a lot.

I bid goodbye and took off. It was getting a little chilly now so I had to wear a pair of boots and a jacket. I plugged in my earphones to the phone and listened to calm music.

I took the bus to go downtown. I got quiet used to Junghwan driving me to work. But now that we're done, I'm back to my old routine of waking up early to not miss my ride.

I arrived to my destination and looked for the grocery store I would usually visit. They have great deals here for a downtown store. Usually the goods here would be a lot more expensive because of their lot. But here in this grocery store, the prices are way cheaper and their quality is good too.

I picked a few vegetables for Mom's soup and bought kimchi, an assorted mushrooms pack, and tuna onigiri ingredients. I paid for it and and left to look for a pharmacy.

Good thing there was a pharmacy near the store. I bought Mom's medications and paid a lot more than usual.

I decided to buy milk tea nearby since I saw a store selling some. It's been a while since I've drank milktea. I was really busy with  college that all I had to drink was instant coffee.

I went in the store and saw my all-time favorite: wintermelon.

I suddenly remembered the first time I saw Haruto. He worked in a milktea store before. I really thought he was so hot until I knew his attitude in school. He's such a bad boy. A heartless one.

But over time, I realised he wasn't that bad at all. There would be times he'd look vulnerable too. That made me want to protect him and slowly develop feelings for him, especially when he confessed to me.

But it ended badly...

I stopped thinking about the past for it was really painful. Besides, Haruto and I are in good terms. That one date we had...it triggered my feelings for him. He seemed like he really enjoyed his time with me, too.

I wonder how he felt about that. Everything was... simply romantic.

I should really finish my milktea so that I can go home and take care of Mom.

I went out of the store after drinking my milktea and went to the nearest bus stop. I saw a really tall building not too far from here. It looked like one of those agencies who produces young artists every year.

I went there to take a closer look and was in awe when I saw the structural design of the building.

"This is so big. I bet artists here are damn rich."

I saw an LED monitor near the entrance. It showed the events that the company will hold in the future. As a few pictures passed, I saw two familiar faces on the screen. I immediately knew who the guy was. It's Haruto. What's Haruto doing in this company?

Wait...does he want to be a producer?

What about his job as a doctor? His room?

What? I'm confused...

I waited for that one picture of him and someone else on the screen. And when it finally showed up...

My heart shattered as my hopes were crushed.

------

eek-

hey guys I think I will be selling some pre-made arts soon! I will make a book for my arts if you're interested. btw they're treasure-related ;)) also they're wallpapers :))

this chapter's narration too long oof

neol saranghae~