𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

eunri

I checked myself with my small mirror and looked satisfied. This look is cute. I reapplied my lip balm before arriving at the venue.

"Eunri!" Junghwan waved his hand and I looked at him. I waved back.

"Hey" I smiled.
"You..."
"Hm?"
Junghwan looked away and he shyly covered the lower portion of his face.

"You look really pretty, Eunri."

*internal screaming*

I looked away and blushed, "Thank you."

We were both quiet for a few seconds till Junghwan moved closer to me. He bent down (ik im short shut up) and looked at me admiringly.
"I-I want to kiss you." he blurted out and tHAT honestly caught me off guard.
"W-What? Uhh, on my lips? N-No way. I can't, I..." I stuttered but then he made me face him and he kissed me near my lips. I immediately distanced myself from him and looked at him, shocked.
"Y-You.."
"Don't worry, I didn't kiss you in your lips."
"But you technically did. It was almost there-"
"Shh, I didn't." he chuckled.
"Junghwan, you almost stole my first kiss." I glared at him.
He suddenly did a 90-degree bow. Just what is this boy planning

"I'M SORRY. I WAS JUST SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AND THEN YOU LOOK SO PRETTY AND I JUST-"
"JUNGHWAN, SHHH. YOU'RE TOO LOUD."

I looked around and saw a few people giggling at us. Junghwan laughed shyly and I smiled. "You're unbelievable."
"I'll take that as a compliment."

We both laughed and started walking to our destination.

We passed by a few public performances and watched in awe as they gracefully presented their talents. We passed by a guy singing love songs and I honestly felt a little awkward because I was with Junghwan. While we were listening to the performance's lovely voice, Junghwan slowly intertwined his hands with mine. He looked at me and I just blushed so hard. I smiled but I refused to look at him straight.

this is too romantic, i feel like floating.

"Let's go to the milktea shop?" he asked.
"Sure."

When we arrived, I...

My mind just went blank.

It's Haruto's workplace. He....He can be here right now. I-

"Eunri?"
"Y-Yeah?"
"Let's head in?"
"O-Oh, yeah."

wtf, i should've declined. i didn't ask for the milktea shop that we're going to

i mean why should i ask? that would ruin shit, but coming to this shop...is just worse.

We went in and the shop was surprisingly empty. We picked a table for two and settled down. The waitress who asked me before went to us. She saw me and her eyes widened. She tried to just brush it off and bowed. We didn't have an order yet, that's weird.

I looked at where the waitress is going and she seemed uneasy. I wonder what's happening...

haruto

"Uh, Haruto. I don't think you want to do this. You can go home early." my senior told me.
"Oh no. This event seems important, I want to know what happens." I insisted.
"Haruto-"
"Please. I'm in need of money as well. Please let me do this."
"Are you sure? No regrets?" she asked.
"None for sure." I smiled.

We all prepared for the cake and everything. My senior was looking really worried but there's no time for asking. There should be no distractions because this is for the customer, and he seems pretty generous. I can use the money for-

"Let's go! It's starting!" my co-worker said. We were all prepared to execute our plan properly and neatly. The door opened and we all went to their table. We were lined up, walking to them. I was the one in the last because I was carrying the cake. The romantic music started and my co-workers started dispersing slowly. It was almost my time to put the cake.

Whew, carefully...patiently. I closed my eyes as I wait for my turn.

I hope this money for your medication is enough to make you better, Mom.

I opened my eyes. As they all went to the side, it was my turn to put the cake. When I did, I looked at our customer.

....

....

....

"H-Haruto." the girl I've been in love with looked at me worriedly.
"Haha...ha.." I tried to control my breathing and looked away from them.

Now I can't have the girl I love? How unlucky can I get?

I turned to them and bowed respectfully, "Please enjoy your date."

The door suddenly opened, and we had two unexpected customers.

Eunri's brother??

And....

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING HOE!"

My senior suddenly got so angry and went to the girl Heeseung was with and slapped her really hard. She pulled her hair and everyone tried to stop them. I was just there, looking in shock.

I'm lost. What's happening...

Junghwan stood up to help them and Eunri stood up as well. She looked at me, still worried. I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Sorry, I won't bother you anymore." A tear fell from my eyes and I immediately left the scene.

--------

sorry for the late update, busy for school again!

i hope this chapter was worth it :'))

neol saranghae~