𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘰

I clicked on a few tutorial videos on how to make music. I downloaded a few DAWs (digital audio workstation) and studied each of them.

I was assigned to make a soundtrack for our upcoming play. They thought I was the only virtuoso in the class. I kinda hate it when people "know" me.

The living room door opened and Mom came in. "I'm home!"

"Good evening, mom."
"Waah, I had a great meal." she giggled.
"You ate outside without us?" my sister pouted and sat on our couch.
"Well, I was just visiting our neighbors to familiarize them." she sat beside my sister.
"How was it?" I asked while testing some music samples.
"Ahh, the Lee family has the best homemade korean barbecue."
"Lee?" I asked again to be sure. If it is Lee...
"Yes, Lee. They're daughter is lovely, too. You guys have the same school, son."

Lee Eunri.

"H-Hontoni(really)? That's nice." I tried to place my focus on my music.

"You know her?" Mom asked.
"N-No. I don't." my mouth didn't cooperate fucc AND I TOUCHED MY EAR AHHH.
"Aah, I see."

Mom knows how I lie, but I think she's just letting me go this time.

"Dinner's ready." Dad called us from the kitchen.
"Dad cooked his specialty today. Mom, you can't eat anymore." My sister teased my mom.
"Eh? Let me just have a bite."
"Just ONE bite, okay?" My sister and mom laughed.

------

I went to my room and opened my twitter. I saw a lot of tweets about relationships and how they're the worst.

Honestly, I'm tired of these things in my feed. I get those who had cheaters as their partners, but those who are complaining because their boyfriends are just so far from what they wanted, it's stupid. Boys have their own personalities. If they don't know that, they should fucc off and not have a relationship at all.

Suddenly, I got a call from Junghwan.

"Yeah?"
"Is everything ready?" Junghwan asked. I got confused but I immediately get what he was trying to say. I looked at my room.
"Hmmm, yeah. All good." I smirked.
"Ahh, this is gonna be fun. Thank you, Haruto."
"Aye, no problem." And he hung up.

oops, we got no food yet.

"Mom, can I buy junk foods?"
"Why?" she glanced at me while she arranged her jewelry box.
"Uhm, my friends will be coming here tomorrow and watch the concert with me."
"Ahh, I see. You can. Be careful, honey." she sweetly said.
"Thank you, mom. I will." I took off, wearing comfy clothes. (not pajamas and sleeveless shirt tho)

As I walked to the convenience store, I listened to a ballad music. I sang with it and would add a few rap lines that I can come up with. I arrived at the store I immediately went to the junk foods section. I picked five packs of different chips. I took 3 varieties of soft drinks and grabbed a few packs of noodles. I went to the cashier to pay. I looked around and I saw a cute, fluffy, cream-colored stuffed toy. It had a heart in the middle saying, thank you.

I looked at the price and it was cheap. I took it and paid for it along with everything else that I took. I thanked the cashier and set off. I imagined a scene for tomorrow and smiled.

I hope this is enough.

---------

pretty short chapter but how was it? hahha

i hope yall are voting for your ults, especially teumes hehehe

don forget to stream 음!

𝓷𝓮𝓸𝓵 𝓼𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓱𝓪𝓮 (灬º‿º灬)♡