𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠

eunri

I woke up to the sound of my brother knocking loudly at the door. I opened the door while making angry sounds.
"YAH, ARE YOU THAT INCONSIDERATE?" I shouted.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU'RE LATE FOR TODAY'S CLOSING CEREMONY, IDIOT."
"IF I AM, THEN YOU ARE, TOO."
"STFU AND HURRY UP. I NEEDED TO GO BACK JUST TO WAKE YOU UP, AISSH!!"
Heeseung was already wearing his uniform. I hurried and took a quick shower. Today's a half day. We will be all gathered in the gym and prolly check on what we missed.
I quickly grabbed the sandwich Mom prepared ahead of time after changing into my uniform and went out of the house.

When I arrived at school, I saw a lot of students taking group selfies. I looked around for Nari but it seems like she won't show up. My annoying brother went ahead of me because he was needed by someone.

Since both my brother and best friend aren't here, I was looking for the most annoying boy instead.

"Eunri."

I turned around and saw Junghwan smiling with the sun shining through his face. He simply looks...flawless. He's just the perfect prince charming I've dreamt of.

"Junghwan!" I smiled back and bowed.
"Are you alone?" he asked.
"Ne." I looked down.
"Do you mind having company?"
"Oh, not at all." I clasped my hands together at my back while looking down. The atmosphere seemed awkward so I was feeling a little uncomfortable already.
Thankfully, Junghwan spoke first.

"It's summer again."
"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it." I said.
"I think otherwise."
"Why is that? It's vacation time! Don't tell me you'll miss studying." we both laughed.
"Nah."
"What's the reason, then?" I asked again.
"I don't get to see you often." he looked into my eyes with sincerity.
I was shocked and I can feel my cheeks burning up. I can't take this all at once. I might get a stroke---yeet
"Oh, hehe." I looked away. I tried to be as calm as possible and smiled a little.
"By the way, did you see Haruto?" I asked. Junghwan looked a little taken aback but he answered right away.
"Oh, haven't seen him."

*ring*

"Let's go to the gym together." Junghwan suggested and I agreed.

-----

After the ceremony, I went to my room to see my adviser and ask for my grades.

"Wow, Ms. Lee. You got better grades this year. You're improving, that's great!" my teacher complimented.
"Really? Thank you, ma'am!" I politely took the card from her and checked my grades. They were high, indeed!

I went outside and saw Junghwan, waiting for me.
"How was it?" he asked.
"I got good grades! Yayy" I happily jumped.
"That's good to hear! You want to celebrate later?"
"C-Celebrate? This afternoon?" I stuttered. Is he suggesting a date in a different way?
"Yes. Just the two of us, if you don't mind." he shyly looked down and I can see the blush on his cheeks.
"I'm down." I smiled. Junghwan's face lit up.
"Really? I'll be waiting for you, then. The park in front of the school. 2pm."
"Alright!"

We both went home and I felt so excited for what will happen today. Maybe we'll go for rides, or maybe tasting different street food, or maybe a stroll around the city? Shopping?

Will he possibly...

Ask me out?

-------

i wonder where haruto is but one thing is that he should hurry and make a move...

neol saranghae~