𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

haruto

Why am I scared to tell Eunri about this...

Am I really that hopeful for a chance?

These days, hanging out with her has been very therapeutical for me. I've been really stressed out about the wedding, with work. But seeing her smile, trying to being patient with me, joking with me. No one ever compares to how she makes me feel. I don't want all those to days to just disappear.

But if I keep this secret from her...

Anything that happens in the dark will always come to light. (ctto)

I need to tell her someday or else... she'll really hate me for life.

ping

rima-chan
Come with me. Let's look for your wedding attire.

I sighed. I replied, Will be there once I finish some paper works.

I'm exhausted. But this is for Rima. I don't want to let her down.

nari

The CEO of XXX company called for a makeup artists only meeting. It was evem labelled as highly important. I guess this is where we get big money.

We all arrived in the meeting place. The atmosphere was starting to get less and less awkward as more artists came in. I was just scrolling through my phone, then I passed by a familiar face. I tried to see who it was and to my surprise...

It was that...

She-devil.

Just when I was supposed to check why that witch was in my feed, the CEO came in.

"Alright, we've got a big fish right off the hook. We are chosen by someone to take care of her wedding's make-up style for the most important ladies involved in the ceremony. Since she didn't choose just any company for this, she is aware of the expenses." The CEO satisfyingly smiled. "You better do your best for you will be rewarded accordingly."

Everyone cheered after hearing such news. I wonder who this really rich girl is. I bet her wedding will be fabulous.

"Sir, may I ask who the bride would be?" someone asked.

"Oh, that would be none other than one of the new top music artists this year. Rima."

"WHAT?!" I uncontrollably shouted in shock. That witch is getting married? I haven't even have a boyfriend yet when I'm kinder than her.

"Ms. Choi?" the CEO called me and I went back to my senses. Everyone was staring at me.

Oh shit, I shouted.

I immediately bowed and apologized for what happened.

I just can't believe it...

After the meeting, I checked my phone to see what really was that post about Rima was about. I clicked the picture and it really was something about her upcoming wedding.

Wow.

I lowkey feel like a disappointment for not having a boyfriend.

Now I'm curious who her groom would be. If that ill-bred woman has a boyfriend, he has to be a bad boy. A boy after her money? Maybe it's a fixed marriage? Childhood friend?

Childhood friend...

Don't tell me...

---

nari is a fast thinker ;))

neol saranghae~