𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠

eunri

I went to school and for the first time in my life, I was excited to see that jerk. I wonder how he'll act when he sees me-

*bonk*

"Ohayoo~" Haruto greeted me with a mischievous smile, holding a thick book with his right hand, which I believed was the thing he hit me with. I turned to him, trying to contain my anger and smiled annoyingly.
"Good morning to you, too. In the mood to hit some heads today?" I clenched my fists.
"You can say that." he chuckled.
"Yeah..." then I punched him on his stomach with all my might.
"OMYFU-"
"Hehe, adios!"
I skipped to the school's entrance with a satisfied smile. I love paybacks especially to him.

nari

I decided not to go to school today since I felt sick. I stood up and took a bowl of leftover porridge from this morning's breakfast. Mom left the house already to work. I heated the porridge and looked for a sweater while waiting. I took my gray sweater that reached my thighs. I tied my hair to a bun to release some of the heat trapped at the back of my neck. I went back to the kitchen to eat the heated porridge.

I wasn't satisfied with the porridge I just had.
"I want more~"

I stood up and checked the time. I bet the nearby convenience store is open. I wore my joggers and Chucks. Brought a few money and went out of the house.

I arrived at the store and immediately looked for noodle cups. I chose the beef one. While waiting for my noodles to be ready, I roamed around and looked for something salty. I checked the junk foods area. Two persons passed by me as I took a bag of chips. I bet they were a couple. They kept on whispering sweet nothings to each other.

I passed by them. Surprisingly, the scent of the guy was familiar. I took my cup and sat outside the store. I tried to get a glimpse of the guy's face to see who it was. Then, they sat on the seats near the glass window.

And oh, guess what. I know the guy.

They both went out the store and he saw me, shocked. But he just showed me a sweet smile. A smile that I woud want to look at for the rest of my life. But I guess, that dream was not for me.

"Jake."
"Hi, Nari! Why are you not in school?" he asked. The girl with him smiled at me also. She looks soft, huh.
"Same question for you." I focused on my cup.
"Oh, half day for us seniors." he said. " You look tired, you okay?"
"Stop the act, Jake. Say that to your girlfriend, not to your tutee." I stood up and took my cup with me.
Jake didn't stop me from walking away. As I grew nearer to my house, my eyes started to well up. I went in and sat on the couch. I felt my head ache.

fuck this. i've been hoping for nothing.

I lied on the couch, feeling the heat of my body grow worse. I fell asleep, hoping for the last time that I wouldn't wake up.