𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

heeseung

I ate my cereals fast and kept checking the time.

Yes, I woke up late. And to make things worse, Mom was giving me a long-ass sermon.

"I BET YOU WERE CHATTING WITH A GIRL LAST NIGHT. PRIORITIES, HUH."

My ears were hurting from her loud voice. I felt so embarassed because the neighbors might hear us.

"FINISH ALL OF THAT, OKAY."

After eating, I immediately took my bag and went out.

"I'll go now, Mom!"
"WELL, YOU BETTER BE. DO WELL IN SCHOOL."

When I was far from my house, I sighed deeply.
Finally, no more ear rape.

I passed by Nari's house and I felt my heart hurt.

I bet she's happy with Jake coming to her house every night.

I imagined them having a good time, laughing at jokes, watching movies after the sessions, and kissi-

UGH, focus. You're going to be late for school Heeseung what the fuck

I sped up my pace and tried to clear my mind to refrain from thinking about Nari.

As I was trying to focus, I saw a familiar face walking with a pretty girl. And as they grew closer, I noticed the guy.

"Jake?"
"Oh, hyung!" He smiled at me.
"Your friend?" I asked.
"Girlfriend."

wha-

"Girlfriend? What about..."
"Hyung." Jake gave me a serious look, telling me not to mention anything that might make them uncomfortable.
"Sorry. I-I need to go now. See you." I bowed and ran fast to school.

I want to check on Nari.

I ran as fast as I could so that I'll still have time to check on her. I bumped on to a few people on my way and tripped. I can feel my heart hurting badly as I imagine Nari knowing all this shit about Jake.

fuck that guy, making nari hope for nothing.

I arrived at the school's gate and met with the guard.

"Almost late. That's unusual of you." he said.
"Sorry." I bowed.

I ran as fast as I could to the junior building, searching for that girl with silky black hair, eyeglasses, and a smile with deep dimples. I bet I won't see the last one.

I ran to their room and to my surprise, she wasn't there.
"Oppa? You look damn exhausted." Eunri went to me and raised an eyebrow.
"I-Is Nari here?" I asked, panting heavily.
"I'm afraid she's not. She said she's sick."

...

Maybe...she didn't know about it. I sighed and felt a little relieved.
"Thanks."
"I knew it."
I turned to Eunri and gave her a questioning look.
"You still like her."

My heart thumped hard and I feel pressure in my cheeks. But in a second, I knew where to place my emotions. I looked away from my sister and she can feel the uneasiness I'm experiencing.

"Oh, sorry for that. If you want, you can skip school and visit her today."

"No, Eunri. I'm in no position to visit her. The one she loves should be."

(eunri: tf he talking about)

"Pussy." Eunri muttered.
"Excuse me?"
"You're such a loser. If you love Nari, you should be with her no matter the situation. The fuck is with that she loves someone else attitude. Just so you know, if you act like that, you're just going to make your chances with her slim as hell."

I was speechless. I never heard Eunri talk to me like this, and it hurted me. But she was right. Nari is still a friend and I love her. And as a friend, I should protect her no matter what.

heeseung
i'm going there.

nari
huh?

heeseung
wait for me after class. i'll be there for you.

........

im givin this couple some spotlight
:3
smh jake hahaha

neol saranghae~