𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

eunri

I went to work today wearing the biggest smile I haven't had for weeks. Not like a creep but like a fool. But who wouldn't be giddy over a garden date?

Before I could reach the entrance of the hospital, someone took my hand.

"Eunri."

I turned around and saw the face of the person I didn't want to see anymore.

"Junghwan, can you please leave me alone."
"Eunri, I was drunk. I wasn't in the right mind. I'm so sorry."
I sighed, "Junghwan, I don't care what happened. I just don't want to see you right now."

"Please, Eunri. Let's talk. I don't want to lose you-"

"You already lost me, Junghwan. Look, I understand that you were drunk and your thoughts that night were all over the place. But, I don't think our relationship will work anymore."

"Eunri-"

"Junghwan, please. Can you not insist anymore?" I begged.

Junghwan took a deep breath and nodded. Tears started to form in his eyes and I felt my heart break into pieces.

"I want to apologize for the pain I caused you. I was just scared to end up as a guy who doesn't have anything to give to his girl. I got so caught up with the shit I needed to prove." he started crying. I got a little guilty for being a little too sudden on him. I decided to hug him tight.

"You were good to me." I painfully smiled and let go of him. "Goodbye."

heeseung

I hurriedly went to the company today. I was almost late for work. When I arrived at the elevator, I freshened myself up so I won't look like I just got up from bed and speedran here.

The elevator opened and a girl was standing there, her eyes wide open.

"Heeseung?"

My boss is so kind to me.

"Nari!" I smiled and pat her head. "Welcome to our company."

She smiled and thanked me but she looked so confused. I bet she's wondering why I don't look surprised that she's here.

I was the one who told my boss to hire her ;))

"Heeseung, where are you going?" Nari followed me.

"To work. Don't come here to the models' floor. Yours is below."

"We have seperate floors for different jobs? That's ridiculous." she sighed.

"Well, that's what my boss likes. Now go before he spots you loitering around here." I told her.

"Ugh, what a way to start my first day here." she grumpily went to the elevator. I giggled and went in the practice room.

"Hyung!" my colleagues waved and went near me.

"You're late." one of them worriedly said.

"It's fine. I got here earlier. There was just a girl who asked for my help here in the building." I answered.

"You mean the new makeup artist?"

"Yeah. You met her already?" I asked.

"She introduced herself to us a while ago. I think the boss told her to."

"Alone? That's awkward."

"She's cute though." one of them remarked.

"Oy, stop hitting on the new girls. You're such a creep." I disgustingly said and put down my bag on the floor.

"Someone's being protective."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and started practicing. They just laughed at my reaction and continued with their practice, too.

I don't want anyone flirting with Nari. I should look after her at all times.

....

....

Now who's the creep, Heeseung...

---

im really sorry it took me a while to update. i was sick for the first week :,) and i had a really bad writer's block for the second week

but im ok now! heheh y'all strengthen your immunity system! it's vital against covid even if you have already been vaccinated :))

neol saranghae~