𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

eunri

I went to the cafeteria and asked for some hash browns and a cup of gravy.

"You don't want some chicken or nuggets, honey?" the cashier asked.
"No, thank you." I smiled.

I sat down on my table, alone. Nari had some things to do for the club showcase so I came here without her. Heeseung sat across me. He looked a little down.

"Hey, you good?" I asked him.
"Yeah." he said without looking at me and continued eating. Something's up with this man, I swear. I just know every expression and what they mean. My observation skills are on max level when it comes to my brother. I saw a red-haired girl coming to our direction. She poked Heeseung and he turned to her. He immediately smiled.

The fuc

"Is it okay if I sit here?" The girl asked.
"Yeah, sure." Heeseung answered. I got uncomfortable with her as she interacts with my brother more. I hate being the third wheel.

Is she the reason why Heeseung smiled widely that day? I wonder...

I stood up and picked up my tray. "I'll look for another table."

Luckily, I saw an empty one. I sat and continued eating my food. Suddenly, someone sat across me again.

"Hey, get the hell out of here." I snarled. Haruto glared at me.
"I just want to eat, moron." he took a spoon of rice and ate it.
"Ugh, of all the tables, why here?"
"Duh, everything's taken. I don't want to sit with strangers." he said.
"Girls would be so delighted if you sit with them. Look at that table. They're eyes are on you." I dipped my hash brown on the gravy and took a bite. Haruto didn't respond.
I looked at the girls looking at him, but they don't seem like their usual selves. You know, when they look like they're about to drop their undies. This time, they look...grossed out?

"RUTO-KUN!!" Haruto raised his head up and smiled. A cute girl went running to him and pinched his cheeks. Am I a third party again?

"With all due respect, if you want to be lovey-dovey with him, please go to another table." I said to the girl. She got surprised, and so was Haruto. I don't care if they think it was rude, I just want to have a table all to myself with no couples or whatsoever. Makes me wanna puke.
"Oh, you got the wrong idea!" she waved her hands. "I'm Ruto-kun's senior."
"So?" I raised an eyebrow.
"E-Eto...(it's like uhmmm in Japanese)" she got uneasy.
"Haruto stood up. I looked at his plate and it was already empty. Holy shit that was fast.
"I'm going to help my classmates now." he said and walked away.

Now it's only me and the girl. She balled her fists and she looked angry with her head down and her hair covering her face. Her fists were trembling. Surprisingly, she looked up and smiled. I can see flowers blooming around her as she shine.

"I'm Rima, by the way!" she took out her hand for a shake. I doubted her intention but shook her hand anyways. "Eunri."
"This was an unexpected encounter but I hope we get along!" she smiled again. My heart beated fast because of her beauty. I just nodded and looked down.

Then hours went by and it was already nighttime. I was already in my room. I thought about Rima the whole time. Is she really Haruto's senior? They looked so close and he just let her pinch his cheeks like that. Suspicious...

knock knock

"Yes?"
"You got a visitor." mom said.
"I'm coming." I sighed and stood up. I went to the living room and to my surprise....

"Haruto?"