𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

haruto

I went in my apartment, looking forward to that really comfy mattress.

I threw myself on my bed and was satisfied. "Now this is rewarding."

I started thinking about Eunri. I wasn't expecting that I would move to the hospital she's working in. When a nurse mentioned her name, my heart suddenly beated too fast. And unconsciously I said, "Call her."

It's been years since that incident happened. That moment where everything suddenly broke down and life was back to black and white. But past is past, what happened was something I couldn't control: fate. Though I thought when I kissed her and she kissed me back, it was decided. But Eunri was always in love with Junghwan. I was the one who's suddenly butting in.

I snapped out of my thoughts and deeply sighed. I should stop thinking about that. I have something important to watch right now.

I turned on the television and watched the music channel.

Here we are with the Top 10 most frequently streamed music video.

I hurriedly took a bowl of convenience store popcorn and sat comfortably on my bed. I took a handful of popcorn every time someone is mentioned. I'm waiting for a name.

A new artist has joined the Top 10 this week! Her album has got us all crazy and hype, I thought that this was going to be Top 1 honestly. But Top 2 is still a HIGH place for a new artist! We present to you, Rima!

"LET'S GOOO!" I happily raised both my hands. I'm so proud of Rima!

I immediately took my phone and dialled her.
"RUTO-CHAN!"
"RIMA-CHAN! YOU DID IT!"
"I'M SO HAPPY" Rima squealed and it got me laughing real hard.
"We should celebrate!"
"Your place? My place?" she asked.
"An artist who just went BIG shouldn't be travelling in public for now. I'll go there."
"Aww, alright! Will be waiting!" she excitedly responded and hung up.

I turned off the television and went to the bathroom to wash up. I picked a semi-formal outfit to show her that this is really an important event.

{haruto would definitely look good in this TvT}

I should also buy her flowers.

After changing, I took my car keys and left my apartment. I went to the parking lot and clicked the button on my key which unlocked the doors of my car. I went in and drove to the nearest flower shop.

The flower shop was small but it's one of the shops that caught my attention. Despite the place they're given, they still managed to make it spacey and breathable. It had a light wood tone on its surfaces and there were different types of flowers organized according to their color and sizes.

"Good evening, is there anything you'd recommend for someone who got a big achievement?" I asked the owner.
"Is it a kid? A mom? A partner? A friend?" he asked.
"A childhood friend." I responded.
"I see, who is this friend to you?"
"Uhm... she's... she's a really reliable person. She looked after me and taught me a lot and I'm really grateful for it. I look up to her as well. She's a great person, all in all. I respect her."

The owner thought for a while and looked around the purple flowers. He let me come closer to look at it.
"A purple orchid. This is a great congratulatory gift to someone you respect. Plus, I think she deserves a unique flower because it seems like she's a big part of your life." he smiled. I was satisfied with his recommendation and decided to buy a bouquet of purple orchids.

"Thank you for the help, sir." I bowed.
"Anytime, handsome guy." he smiled.

I left the store and went to Rima's house.

•••

knock knock knock

"Coming!" I heard her footsteps getting closer as I carefully held on to the bouquet at my back. She opened the door and when she saw me, she smiled so brightly.
"Rutoo~"
I showed her the bouquet of flowers and she was shocked.
"Wow, for real? This is so lovely!"
"Congratulations, hehe." I shyly said.
"Thank you, Ruto. Come in!"

I went in her house and I am always in awe at how big it is. It's huge for only one person and it's decoration clearly shows Rima's personality: colorful and authentic.

I lied down on the biggest couch in the living room looked at the subtlety of the chandelier.
"You're house is still as astounding as ever." I complimented.
She giggled, "Thank you."
"So, what's your plan now? Make more songs? Appear in variety shows?"
"Maybe. I want to promote my music more." she said as she put down a bottle of wine on the coffee table.
"I see. You're going to be a natural."
"Stop assuring me, it's pressuring me a little." I laughed at her and patted her on her head. "I just want to tell you that you're going to be great. Don't worry too much."
She smiled and hugged me. "Thank you for being with me, always."
"Sure thing."
I'm so happy I got to repay Rima for everything she's done to me. Though there were times that things went really wrong before and I hated her for a while. But we decided to get some closure from those days and we gave it some time to be close again.
"Hey, Mom and Dad have already decided. They said-"
"I already know about it." I looked at her in the eyes.
"You do?"
"Yeah."
"So... what's your decision?" she asked, her eyes full of eagerness.

"Let's do it. Let's get married."

-----

hngg TvT

btw, if you're an Engene, read my friend's newly published book entitled "Change You". It's a Jake FF. I hope you'll support her too :))

her name's jyvnxc :)))

neol saranghae~