𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

nari

I decided to go to Eunri's house today to talk about what happened the last time we saw each other. I texted her a few minutes ago but she didn't reply yet. Though her status shows that she's online.

I arrived at her house and rang their doorbell. I waited and heard the door open. The gate was being unlocked, then I saw the guy I haven't seen for quiet some time.

"Nari.."
"H-Heeseung." I looked down uneasily.
"W-What brings you here?" he asked.
"Is Eunri home?"
"Oh she's not, I'm sorry. They went out to buy groceries." he looked down.
"Ah, I see. I'll take my leave then. Thank you." I bowed and walked away from there house.

"Nari!"

I turned around and Heeseung went to me, looking a little nervous.
"Yeah?"
"Uhmm.." his eyes were just looking everywhere, it was cute.
"If you have any uhh problem...just..just know that I'm here..okay?" he finally blurted out and it honestly made me giggle.
"You look so cute, hahaha."
"H-Hey, don't make fun of me! I put a lot of effort on that." he pouted and ohhhhh he's cuter noww.
"Alright, alright. Thank you, Heeseung. I'll tell you soon when the time's right." I smiled and he looked convinced. He sighed and smiled back.
"I thought you'll ignore me for eternity." he shyly chuckled and smiled satisfyingly.

I bid goodbye and walked my way to my house without noticing that I was smiling from ear to ear.

eunri

"I'll look for the cheese and milk." I told Mom and went to the dairy section. I searched for cheese and saw the brand we buy. I took two packs of it and put in the cart. I love cheese and there will never be "enough cheese".
When I was looking for milk, I felt like someone was staring at me. I got a little uneasy and quickly looked for the box of milk we usually drink. Thankfully, I found it faster than how I thought. Still, the uneasiness didn't fade. It grew. When I was on my way to Mom, someone grabbed my shoulder. The person turned me around. She slapped me so hard and I fell on the ground. She was furious, and guess who she was.

"How dare you hurt Haruto. I will never forgive you, bitch." Rima walked away angrily, leaving me on the floor. A few people looked at me and I immediately stood up because of embarrassment. I hastened my pace to Mom and when I saw her, I hugged her and cried.
"Mom...."
"What the hell happened, Eunri? Why are you crying?"
"I'm so horrible..."

I remembered Haruto's expression when he saw Junghwan and I. That smile...was so painful. I felt the pain pierce through my heart and cried more.
"Jesus, why cry here. Let's go to the cashier to pay and go home early. Cry a river there."

----

When we came home, I went to my room and saw Haruto's gifts for me. I hugged the stuffed toy he gave me and cried.

"Please come back."

I got tired from crying too much and eventually fell into deep slumber.

"Eunri..."
I opened my eyes and saw Haruto smiling. He went closer to me and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and buried my face in his chest.
"I miss all your teasing."
"Just my teasing?"
"I miss you." I cried. Haruto made me look at him and had a sad look in his face.
"I'm sorry." I can see the regret in his eyes as he said those words.
"Why are you apologizing?"
Haruto didn't answer anymore. I can feel his presence fade as he let go of me slowly.
"Haruto, hold me longer! Don't let go! Don't go away!" I begged and felt my tears fall down fast.
"Eunri, I'm sorry."

And as he painfully smiled, he was out of my sight.

-------
yow ;-;

neol saranghae~