𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

eunri

"eunri"

I opened my eyes and I saw Junghwan smiling at me.

"you still look pretty when you're asleep"

I giggled and hugged him tightly. We stayed like that for a few minutes and broke off.

"how's my lady's sleep?"

"pretty good" I caressed his hair and he moved closer to me.

"i dreamt of us, and the biggest day of our lives"

"what was it about?" I closed my eyes as I feel his warmth transfer to me.

"marriage"

I woke up immediately and my cheeks felt so hot. I looked at the clock and I AM LATE.

I hurriedly took a shower and grabbed my uniform from my closet. I just tied my hair to a bun and took all my things with me and ran to my room's door.

chill, eunri. it was just a dream...

I opened the door and went to the shoe rack immediately.

"Eunri, you're breakfast!"
"I'm late, mom. I need to go now, sorry!!"
"Just eat this sandwich." she handed me a pocket sandwich and I sighed. I took it and thanked her. I went out of the house and walked briskly.

As I arrived in school, it looked so lively. It was nicely decorated with banners, posters, and other stuff that shows that we're having the school festival today.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about it.

I hurriedly ate my sandwich and went for the gate.

Shit, I'm almost late for the club's preparations.

I hurriedly went to my classroom and put down my bag. Everyone looked at me because I made a noise.

I suddenly froze but I bowed immediately. "Sorry for being late."

Some members looked at me with a worried face. One of them went to me and whispered, "Pres is a bit moody today. Hurry up and act busy."

I nodded and helped with the cutouts and such. Pres went in and looked at all of us.

"Stand, all of you." she commanded and we slowly stood up, unaware of her intentions. Her red hair made her fair skin stand out and the length of it emphasized the curves on her body. She's a babe, Im Hyein.

"You all look so horrible. We're going to make our club stand out today, and that's what you show?" she asked with an annoyed face.

Everyone was quiet. She's being rude right now but no one dares to speak up because she's a senior.

"This is so embarassing." she sighed disappointingly. "Continue working."

We all went back to working with the club handouts and signs.

---

The festival started and all of us were getting hyped. Every major club is going to showcase their best performers today. It's the highlight of the event. What I love the most is the music club. Yes, the principal made it as a major club because he loves music and he thinks that it can promote our school effectively.

I focused on looking after our stall while waiting for the music club to start. I gave handouts to every student who passed by the gym. Our club's idea was a café. It's common but it attracts people better because of food and comfort.

After emptying the handouts box, they announced that the music club is about to start. I told my members that I will watch it and they allowed me to. I ran to the nearest seat close to the stage and got so excited.

1st performer: Cronin

Cronin is a band of gamers who specializes in jazz. If you see them play, they're just so wild and pumped. That's why everyone looks forward to their ever-so-calm performance. They've got a lot of soul for jazz and I love it.

Next performer: Yuna

Yuna is one of the most splendid singers in our school. She has a lot of techniques when it comes to singing and excels greatly in it. She also dances which is a plus.

A lot of performers went by and all of them were great. I was really hyped but I feel like it's going to end soon.

Last but not the least: Ruto & Rima

Ruto...

Haruto?

I saw Haruto go up the stage with his laptop. He saw me and his eyes widened. He quickly looked away and went back to what he's doing. I felt a little shy since I was near the stage. Then, someone spoke.

"Hello, everybody! I'm Rima, a senior. I'm going to perform with Haruto today. I hope all of you will enjoy." she smiled.

It's her again.

The music started and I already felt a little salty. I lost the interest of listening and felt really down. I looked at them and they seemed to enjoy it. They look so compatible. Two good musicians, sharing the same stage, wearing the same smile.

I can't look at them anymore and stood up from my seat. I felt pained as I walk to our stall. I sat down and sighed.

I'm so vulnerable when it comes to feelings.