𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

haruto

I sat on the corner of the room, thinking about how to spice up my track a little. I am so nervous for my first performance. A lot of people will be watching. I mean, the whole school will. My hands are shaking and I'm sweating a little already. Suddenly, Rima came to me and held my hand.

"Relax, Ruto. You're a great musician. Everyone will love your music." she smiled. The warmth of her hand made me calm and I smiled back. Rima's a professional. She's been to music shows and contests in Japan. She never misses to get an award. She's one of the rappers I look up to. She is like a like a sister to me as well. I respect Rima so much that I don't want to let her down.

"Rima, Haruto. Please come to the stage right now."

I stood up and took all my DJ equipment. I took a deep breath and exhaled all that pressure.

We're going to own this stage.

------

As I entered the stage, I saw a large crowd forming near it. Everyone is anticipating our music. It's the last one.

"Ruto, right here!" Rima called me and I followed her. I put down my mixer and set it up.

As Rima was introducing us, I looked at the audience. I am so overwhelmed with their number.

When I scanned more, I saw someone familiar. Then, I remembered that one girl who would love to beat the hell out of me.

Eunri.

I got so excited to show her what I got. I've been working on this track everyday just to get that vibe that I want for my audience to feel. Now Eunri's one of them, I need to be more confident with what I made. I should flex it well.

Then, we started performing. Everyone were cheering loudly. Maybe it's Rima, her bars are just so good. The vibe is so perfect. Rima's gold rapping and my music sounded so hype, I can't stop bobbing my head to it. While Rima was rapping, she faced me and smiled. We had a mini interaction to show the audience that we are stuck in this hype feeling.

Everything felt so overwhelming! It's like I'm lost in a music concert, not caring about shit behind me. Nothing can stop me.

Then I remembered Eunri, the one who always chokes. I realized that I haven't talked to her much lately. I looked for her in the crowd again so that I can point at her and make her smile for once.

But she wasn't there anymore.

----

"Good job, Ruto! That was one of the best moments I have ever lived in." Rima drank her water.

I was so speechless since I was so exhausted.

"That was one hell of a performance!" the music club president looked so happy. He gave us a high five and told us that he will treat the club to a restaurant.

"LET'S CELEBRATE!!" he shouted.

---

We went to a ramen house and ordered what we wanted. Rima sat next to me and was being asked by juniors. I took my phone to check my messages. I scrolled down and saw Eunri's unread message.

oh god, I didn't reply to her yet.

Then I remembered earlier, when she was suddenly gone. Did she not like my performance?

she's picky with genres????? no way, I'll hate her for that.

"Rima, you and Haruto look good together!"

Everyone faced us.

"D-Don't say that!" Rima shook her head, embarrassed. Everyone started teasing us and it felt uncomfortable.

I stood up and they looked at me. Rima looked surprised, too.

"She's just my noona. Sorry, I need to go now." I left the place and sighed.

I don't like being paired with someone I respect, especially someone that I think of as a sister.

Eunri? Well, she's an asshole and I like it. Teasing her makes my life better.

As I remember our memories together, I felt my head clear up a little and my heart lighten.

Eunri never fails to brighten up my day.

~~~

hawo!

i hope u like this chapter huhu :(

if you has genshin, pm me imma add u hehe

take care yall!

neol saranghae~