𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠

haruto

I woke up from a really bad dream.

I was trying to tell Eunri what's really happening, but she won't listen.

My heart felt so heavy that I didn't want to get up from bed. This pain is so familiar. Almost the same as the one I felt when I saw Eunri and Junghwan in that store I was working in before.

The wedding will be the day after tomorrow. I should prepare my speech and go back to sleep. I'm going to have a really busy day tomorrow.

-----

I went to the hospital early today. The nurses and doctors who passed by me were saying their 'good lucks' and 'congratulations'.

I arrived at my office and sat on my swivel chair.

I want to look for Eunri.

I just want to make sure that the dream I had wasn't real and that she's still around. And hopefully, I can talk to her about the truth.

I stood up and started looking for Eunri. I don't have patients this morning so I can search for her around the hospital.

I tried to find the nurse she was always with, but unfortunately she's on her day off.

"Do you know where Nurse Lee is?"
"Lee Eunri?" the doctor who I once found doing rounds with Eunri.
"Yes."
"I really don't know. Maybe you want to ask the head nurse?" she suggested.
"Oh, right. Thank you, Doctor."

I looked for the head nurse and saw her in the emergency room.

I bowed, "I would like to inquire about something."
She bowed back, "What is it, Doctor Watanabe? By the way, good luck with your marriage tomorrow. Everyone in the hospital is rooting for you and your fiancé."
"Thank you." I smiled. "Anyways, about my inquiry."
"Yes."
"Is... Nurse Lee Eunri around?"
The head nurse thought for a while. Then, she finally answered.
"I think I had a message from her this morning. She said she's going to be absent. She has personal matters to deal with."
"O-Oh, thank you."
"Anytime, Doctor."

I smiled and left the emergency room.

She really is trying to get rid of me. Maybe that dream was real. Did we share the same dream?

ring ring

"Yobuseyo?"
"Haruto, I suppose you know when you're rehearsals will be?"
"Ah, yes. I am aware, Uncle."
"Good. Come here immediately if you don't have any patients to take care of anymore."
"Yes, Uncle."

beep

I should just help around in the hospital than investigating Eunri's whereabouts.

-----

"Haruto!"

Rima ran to me and hugged me. "How's work?"
"It's fine." It actually wasn't. Eunri wasn't there the whole day.
"Good. Do you still have the energy to rehearse?" she asked.
"Of course." I smiled.
"Aww, Haruto. Thank you, you're the best."

She led me to where we're gonna get married and practiced how we'll both go in front of the altar.

When were practicing our speech, I got a little uncomfortable. I'm still bothered about that dream and Eunri. I kept on looking down instead of looking at Rima.

"Haruto, you okay?" she asked.
"Oh uhh, I'm fine. Don't worry."
"Are you sure? We can postpone or cancel-"
"No, I'm pushing through." I gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm just exhausted from work. I'm sorry."
Rima pat my head and said, "You should rest."
"It's alright. Let's continue."
Rima suddenly hugged me. "Thank you for your effort."
I hugged her back. "Anything for you."

-----

sigh

I lied down on my bed and looked at the ceiling. Tomorrow's the day. I shouldn't let Rima down just because of some unsettled feelings. But...

I wonder where Eunri is.

I should tell her the truth no matter what.

That this marriage....

....is just an act.

-----

Yow it's wedding time

are you exciteddd bruhhhh

ty for everyone's support!

neol saranghae~