𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

eunri

That night with Junghwan made my feelings for him and Haruto more confusing. They're both genuine and I don't know who to pick.

I brushed the thought out of my head. I need to focus on my studies.

but these pretty bois are in my head 24/7 how the hell

I took all my notebooks and started with the easier subjects. I played some Niki Acoustic songs to increase my focus.

After a good amount of hours, I finished half of the easy subjects. I decided to take a break and made myself some soufflé pancakes. A few minutes later, my phone rang. I put the plate down and checked the caller ID.

h-harutoー

I took a few deep breaths and picked up.
"Y-Yobuseyo(hello on the phone)?"
"Konbanwa~(good evening)" He greeted softly.
"Oi, are you even studying?" I asked.
"Of course I did so I can call you when I take a break." I felt my cheeks tighten.
"Shut up. Go back to studying."
"Aww. How cold. Arasseo, jagi~ (understood, babe)"
"I'M NOT YOUR-"

AAand he hung up without letting me finish. That idiot...
After a few minutes of eating, my phone rang again.

aiiishh, haruto. so annoying...

I picked up and sighed.
"Haruto, stop calling me and study properly."
"Umm"
I suddenly froze and looked at the caller id.

j
jung
junghwan..?

"JUNGHWAN! Aigoo, I'm sorry. I thought..."
"Ah, it's fine. Hahah" He chuckled but I can feel that it was forced.
"Why the sudden call?" I asked.
"Oh, n-nothing. I just wanted to check on you. But I guess...Haruto did it first." he sounded disappointed.
"N-Not really. Haruto just called to annoy me." I said.
"Ah. I will hang up now. Good luck, Eunri!" then he hung up.

I can feel my heart get heavier thinking about Junghwan. He's so soft.

I got so stressed thinking about the two of them that I didn't realize I spent an hour and a half having a break.

I need to f o c u s ...

I tried to get them off my thoughts and continued my studies.

***

I finished all the easy subjects after 7 hours and goddamn stretching after sitting for too long feels so good.

I went down to grab a bottle of milk. When I went to the living room, I noticed a small box lying near the doorstep. I took it and put it on my lap. I checked the box if it had any address or names.

to: eunri
from: junghwan

Wha-

I opened the box and there were boxes of chocolate bars and bottles of chocolate milk.

oh damn, this is a lot.

There was a folded paper in the box. I opened it and read what was inside.

i know i have a competition. but i will never back down until you give me an answer. i will be waiting for you. BUT FOCUS ON STUDYING FIRST HAHAHA. Good luck!! Don't forget to rest :)) 

junghwan

Oh Junghwan....

Dammit, why do they have to do this today. I can't stop thinking bout them.

who am i gonna choose?

----

Yow Treasure Weverse is here!!

this was supposed to be posted last April 5, Haruto's bday. My phone is kinda old that's why it responds slowly, I'm sorry. I didn't know that it wasn't published that day. Sorry for the supah long wait :'((

neol saranghae~