𝕠𝕟𝕖

His eyes, nose, lips. That glossy face he has. His hair, I want to ruffle that hair so bad. I want him to smile at me. Always. He's such a prince...

"Yah, Eunri. Quit staring at Junghwan like that. You're creeping him out." Nari called me out.

"Ugh..."

I'm daydreaming about him again. It's because of what happened earlier.

*just this morning*

I looked at the time and there's ten minutes left 'till classes starts. I hurriedly ran to my room and suddenly I dropped my books.

"Aish"

I bent down and slowly picked them up.

"Just empty your mind."

I looked at the person in front of me. Junghwan. He chuckled, "You good?"

"Uhm...yeah, haha. Just...nervous." I played with my fingers, which are shaking uncontrollably.

"That's normal. Here's a choco bar to help you focus." he handed me my books and put a choco bar on top.

"Thanks", I bowed.

"Anytime."

He ruffled my hair softly and he went inside the room. I touched the area where he laid his hands on. I got crazy and internally screamed while jumping quietly.

He... ruffled my hair, gave me a choco bar, smiled at me.

SMILED. AT. ME.

N A N I

My thoughts were stopped when the bell rang. I went inside our room, trying to act like nothing happened. My heart is beating like crazy and I bit my lips to refrain from smiling too wide.

*end*

"Okay class, we'll start our test now."

Oh ghad stop fangirling, Eunri. Time to focus.

While prepping for the test, I felt someone staring at me. I slowly looked up and saw Junghwan smiling. He was waving his choco bar, which was similar to the one he gave me. He mouthed, good luck, and I immediately looked down.

What the hell, Eunri. FOCUS!

I looked at the choco bar Junghwan gave me and smiled.

I can't just get him off my mind, I guess.

---------

"Hey, how's the test?" Nari asked.

Answered every question with Junghwan.

"Pretty good." I replied while putting all my things in my bag.

"Nice! Let's celebrate with...?"

My eyes widened and I shouted.

"MILKTEA!" I raised my arms up and wiggled. (gross, huh. no wonder boys hate me)

"KAJA (let's go)!"

***milktea counter

"What do you want?" Nari checked the menu with her eyes squinted.
"Just the usual." I checked my money to be sure that it's enough.
"Hey, hey. My treat." she pointed at herself while placing her arms over me.
"Yaaa, daebak (great)! Arigathanks, mehn."

When it was our time to order, a deep voiced-guy greeted us, making me look up in response.

M A M A M I A

"Eunri, your order!" Nari called my attention.
"O-oh shit, sorry uhm... Wintermelon please. Extra large. Extra pearls." I stammered.
"Right. Name please." he gave us a piece of paper and a pen. I caught a glimpse of his I.D. and it read, Haruto.

I wrote my name immediately so he won't notice me staring at his name.

We sat on a table for two and browsed on the web while waiting. A few minutes later, someone called our names. I stood up and walked to the counter to get our orders. Haruto was there.

"Eunri?"

I nodded.

"Here's your order." he handed me a tray of two milktea containers and two drinking straws.

"Ah, jakkamanyo (please wait)."

He pulled out a note from his pocket and placed it on the tray. He smiled and bowed, "Thank you!"

I hurriedly went to our table and told Nari about the paper excitedly.

"Yah, yah, he gave me a paper!" I sat down impatiently.
"Jinjja (really)? Lemme see."

We got so excited and I feel the heavy pressure in my cheeks.

What's it gonna be? His number? AAAAHHH

We opened it, our anticipation rising and rising.

Wifi Password:

tea4life

"Bruh"

-----------

Here's your slow author-san!

I deleted my Junkyu ff cuz i forgot the plot about it and when I read it, t'was bad af. Im sorry.

Anyways, hoping you'll support this book just as how you support Treasure! Don't forget to stream and vote :3

Neol saranghae~ n・v・n