Chapter 52

Liam Black

"No that's Damon and that's Stefan." she stated, pointing to each of the guys on the screen.

In all honesty I don't think I could pay much attention to the show if she was this close to me. I don't know what it was but, I couldn't stop touching her. I'm pretty sure it was my new favorite habit.

"Right, my bad." I mumbled and she smiled, turning her head back to watch the screen, my fingers lightly running up and down her thigh.

"I'm trying to show you a show I love because, I love you so pay attention." she grumbled as I smirked at how cute she looked trying to be serious with me.

My heart also sped up when I heard her saying she loves me so easily, "Do you love me more than that Damon guy?" I questioned, glancing to the screen at the man with black hair.

She threw her head back with laughter falling from her lips before answering, "That's what you paid attention too?" I asked.

"You even saying another guys name in the same sentence as hot kind of peeks my interest." I filled her in with a teasing tone, her cheeks already tinting red, that I fucking love.

"Well I hate to tell you this but, no Damon is one of a kind, can't be beat." she replied, I smiled, shaking my head.

"Yeah?" I questioned, sitting up to get ready for my next action.

"Yeah." she nodded her head defiantly.

A surprised squeal suddenly left her lips when I grabbed her by the sides to tickle her. Laughter spewed from her lips as she thrashed around, trying to get free. Her soft laughter filled my ears and every thing I knew told me that I wanted to hear that everyday. Until I silenced her by placing my lips against hers. I controlled the slow kiss before, pulling away with a smile.

"Now pay attention." she mumbled, her face redder than ever and I nodded, sitting back against the couch again.

After our conversation about feelings was over with she wanted to watch her favorite show 'The Vampire Diaries' which I've never heard of. But, she seemed so excited to watch it I couldn't say no. It was just so weird to have her here and knowing how she feels about me. That this one woman loves me, that someone in my life actually loves me. I've never had that before and now that I do, I find it unreal.

I never experienced any form of love when I was younger so it's surprising to know I have that now. It was maybe even a bit odd, a lot odd actually.

"Are you even paying attention?" her hands cupped my face suddenly and I met her soft blue eyes.

Her touch just did something different to my heart, a good different, "I don't think I can with you right next to me." I mumbled against her lips, brushing mine slightly against hers.

"In that case." she slipped from my arms sliding to the other side of the couch but, I caught her wrist.

"Nuh-uh no." I shook my head pulling her back over to me, "Come here."

She laughed and I pulled her onto my lap, wrapping my arm around her back to hold her against me. My eyes glancing down to her smile and her pink lips that were so inviting. I tried to paint this image of her in my head forever. She was way too beautiful for this ugly world I swear to god.

I fixed her on my lap so she was straddling me and her eyes were peering into mine. She cupped my face which I was starting to find myself liking a lot. I pushed some hair from her shoulders gently.