Chapter 66

don't play song yet.

Belle Fawn

I'm not sure how long or what time it even was when I realized we were in the living room. I was sat straddling his lap as his hands gripped my hips. He rocked them back and forth slightly against his lap. While our mouths fought against one another's with heated intimacy. His lips were wet and warm as they sucked against mine, his tongue occasionally slipping inside my mouth.

I openly moaned into his mouth when I could feel myself making a mess in my panties. It was a bit frustrating because every time I wanted to speed things up he'd slow me down.

"No."

Just like now when I reached for his buckle in eagerness. He bit my lip, sucking it between his teeth and pulling before letting it snap back in place.

"Stop it, let me kiss you first." he rasped against my swollen lips.

Obeying, I reconnected our lips in a more rough kiss that made him rock my hips harder against himself. I smiled into the kiss as he groped me underneath my dress between his hands. He gripped the skin before laying a firm spank against it. I was pushed forward in surprise, allowing my core to rub against his hard on covered by his slacks. I dug my hands into his hair at the nape of his neck as I continued to try and keep up with his breathtaking kissing.

He soon broke away to allow me some air while he leaned down towards my neck to place wet kisses everywhere. A needy moan falling from my lips as I threw my head back to give him more access. I could feel his faint smile against my skin when he started to trail his lips down towards the top of my breasts. His hand running along my lower back and the other tracing the exposed skin on my thighs now. I whimpered when he nipped at the sensitive skin before he'd suck harshly and leave a kiss.

My hands tugged at his roots making an unexpected groan leave his lips. His face was buried in my chest leaving his marks behind on them. I couldn't handle it anymore I slightly pull his head back so that I could reclaim his lips with mine. He smacked my thigh which was expected, I was the submissive. That seemed to be my only punishment as he allowed me to continue kissing him the way I needed too.

I missed his lips so much.

My dress had risen up impossibly high and I couldn't handle it anymore, "Liam, I want more please." I breathed against his lips, my eyes peering up into his.

They were dark with lust and conflict before he hoisted me up. Beginning to get up from the couch as I hooked my arms and legs around him. The strength of this man sometimes surprises me. He silently carried me up to his room where I'd been many times but, for some reason right now felt different. He placed me on the floor to stand before starting to take off his pants.

I on the other hand couldn't draw my eyes away from his abs, he only smiled and shook his head. Before he brought his hands up to slip the straps of my dress down ever so slowly. He left the rest for me to do, the red clothing pooling at me feet to showcase my black lace set. Liam's eyes once again drank me in as if it was his last, trickling over every place he could land his orbs on. Then he took his jacket off before unbuttoning his dress shirt.

When he sat on the bed he motioned for me to straddle him once again. Once I did, I gasped at the feel of him against me. His hot skin connected with mine making my gut churn in excitement. He made eye contact with me before he gripped my chin to pull me forward and kiss me hard. But, it was also gentle soft and sweet, I got to see how he was feeling through it.