Chapter 18

Liam Black

As I spoke throughout the meeting I couldn't stop myself from wandering my gaze over to Belle's crystal like orbs. They were such a light blue color that I swear anyone she looked at would get lost in them. Her head was down looking at her hands in obvious boredom. I wonder what goes on in that pretty little head of hers. Mostly when I'm touching her and how every time she reacts so perfectly.

Just like when I pinned her arms behind her back, she didn't say no or even refuse. Which meant she probably liked it and just the thought had me in pieces. She would let me do everything to her but, touch her in the place I wanted to the most. And I don't even know why, she says her and Nathan are just friends. Then why can't she let me, it just doesn't make any sense, she wasn't easy I'll give her that.

But, I wasn't either I needed to touch her and I'd ask until she'd give in. If she didn't, I'd probably bruise her lips from how much I'd substitute kissing for what I really want. I'd never touch her if she didn't want me too, where was the fun in that?

"I think we're done for the day you can all go back to work." I stated, standing up as Belle did the same.

Everyone walked out and I walked ahead of her to close the door, locking it swiftly. When I turned around Belle was looking at me with utter confusion clear on her face.

"What are you.." I placed my finger against her lips to silence her, her eyes following my every move.

My hands trailed down her sides grabbing at her hips as I went. Once they got to the bare skin of her thighs I gripped the back of them to lift her up. A surprised noise fell from her lips just when I placed her down onto the glass table, pushing aside any papers. I caressed her hips, loving how I heard her breathing start to slow.

How could she say no to me if I always turned her on?

•••

Belle Fawn

My heart was pounding at a million miles per second as I looked up at him with wary eyes. His touch was causing a feeling that seemed inevitable at this point to come back. I gulped, glancing down at his big veiny hands that were sliding down my bare thighs. His rings were cold against my hot skin and my hands gripped at the edge of the table. I quickly bit my lip to suppress a whimper from slipping out at the skin to skin contact.

He parted my legs slowly and that whimper escaped me pathetically, he fit himself perfectly between them.

I lifted my head to look at him, "L-Liam you.." I tried to get out but, he put his finger to my lips and I shut up.

Heat rushed to my cheeks as he looked me in the eyes. My breathing was slow and I'm sure he knew how turned on I was. I looked down at his hands that were touching the end of my skirt raising it higher. I panted loudly in anticipation and fear, my now sweaty palms still gripping the edge of the table.

"Y-you can't." I shallowed out, watching him stop just below where he'd see my panties.

"But, you want me to, all you have to do is say the word." his hot breath fanned against my ear, peppering small kisses below it, "Come on, just say it."

I shook my head no, more fear settling in, it would get so awkward if he knew. His hands went in between my thighs rubbing them up and down softly. A warm pit formed in my stomach but, he didn't go any higher even though I really wanted him too, so badly.