Chapter 13

Belle Fawn

Even though Gracie was still mad at me for taking the internship back she still wanted to help me get ready for the charity event. Which I desperately needed help with. While she helped me we talked it out and she told me she was sorry for being dramatic. I totally understood where she was coming from though and obviously forgave her. She's only ever wanted what was best for me and she was angry I wasn't getting it.

How could I be mad at her when she was just being a good friend.

Then when I told her about Liam she totally freaked and definitely wanted to help me get ready. Despite lecturing me before about how I shouldn't trust him so easily. I assured her I was being cautious and that was that. I looked at myself in the dress we both picked out earlier today and I felt happy.

-

-

I didn't want to ask my parents for money to get a dress or have them buy me one so Gracie and I put some money together to get me this. 

"Wow B, Liam is seriously going to drop dead when he sees you, like the pot he broke." she said making my cheeks grow red but, confused by the end of her statement.

She then went on to tell me how he got so mad about me going to see Nathan the other day that he broke our flower pot. Which had me in utter confusion so clearly Liam is jealous about Nathan that's for sure.

But, my whole question was why?

"Don't think too much about it Belle, like I said he probably just wants you all to himself, now sit so I can do your hair." she told me as I sat myself down in the chair in front of her.

Soon after thirty more minutes my hair was curled to perfection thanks to Gracie.

-

-

I got up from my chair and looked in the mirror before hugging her, "Thank you so much." I whispered gratefully.

We pulled away and she smiled, "No problem, just making sure my best friend looses her v card." she laughed while I groaned.

The thought of Liam touching me played out in my head, the way he grips my jaw to the way he places his hand on my hip. It always felt so natural and my body reacted so quickly. His demanding aura had a lot to do with how much he turns me on. But, it also made me feel like mush, a mere puddle at his feet something I wasn't used to. So when he'd touch me I'd have to stop it so quick or else I'd just let him keep going from how fuzzy my mind gets from it.