Chapter 34

Liam Black

"God, I love it when your cheeks are red." I smirked, turning her head to the side.

I watched her through the mirror the sight making me feel something indescribable. Her eyes were closed blissfully and her pink lips were parted, I dug my fingertips into her hip with my other hand. The rosiness to her cheeks showed me just how flustered she was. I love that I can ruin her like this and she trusts me enough to let me.

"Open your eyes Belle, I want you to see how completely ruined you look." her orbs slowly fluttered open as I gripped her jaw tighter, "How ruined I made you."

She whimpered when I turned the vibrator on a higher setting, "Master, can I please?"

I admired her for a bit longer before ultimately letting her cum finally. Her mouth dropped open releasing a moan that I quickly covered with my hand. She shook a little and I relished how I could make her feel.

"Be quiet, do you want people to hear how needy you sound?" I questioned, against her ear as she breathed heavily, her eyes meeting mine in the mirror, "Look at you." she leaned against me lazily, using me as all her support, "So pretty ruined hmm?"

After a second I moved her to lean against the wall instead. She looked up at me with foggy orbs that drooped down. My anger from earlier unexpectedly coming back stronger than ever.

"Now, tell me who that friend is that's coming over with Derek?" I asked, she shook her head mindlessly.

"T-They're no one." she breathed, "We have to get back before-"

I gripped her throat, pushing her back against the wall roughly, "I say when we go back, so you might want to start talking before they actually do get suspicious."

"They're really no one, I don't even know any of Derek's friends." she replied, her tone sounding genuine as she looked up at me.

"Either way you're going to find out for me yeah?" I moved my hand up, brushing her lips with my thumb, "Now I'm going to leave then you can come out after, wait a minute." I explained, turning around and opening the restroom door to leave.

My mind was set on knowing who's going to be at her apartment. If they were a guy, it would make my blood boil, I just know it was. If Derek is bringing them over, why would it be a woman if he hooks up with Gracie. I just knew it was a guy and that made damn livid thinking he could possibly talk to Belle. It was something I normally wouldn't be mad about.

But, it's again just like with Nathan, the thought of her spending time with someone else. Someone that wasn't me, it angered me in a weird way.

•••

Belle Fawn

"There you are Belle, okay quick tell your parents we're leaving I want to get home before Derek gets there to clean up you know?" Gracie explained while we walked down the long hallway.

Why do my parents have such a huge house when it's just the two of them? It's rather annoying.

"I-i can't." I breathed out, trying to actually think straight from what just happened.

"What why not, I thought you'd want to go home already?" she questioned.

"Yeah I did but-" I stopped remembering what Liam asked of me, "Who's the friend Derek is bringing?" I questioned.

"Um just some guy he's known since like forever, he needs a place to crash, you don't mind do you?" I looked at her for a moment, "It's your place too and if you say no than no Derek as well." she smiled genuinely.