Chapter 21

Belle Fawn

"And you guys are actually hanging out all day today?" Gracie questioned with disbelief and an amused look on her face.

"Yup." I smiled, "Well not all day just for a couple hours it's barely twelve, he says he wants to talk to me about something I might like." I put my hands up making air quotations around what he said.

"You mean do something you might like." she laughed, pinching my side teasingly.

It made me slap her hands away, a blush creeping up my neck, "Stop it!" I groaned.

"Like I don't know maybe tie you up and..." I slapped my hand over her mouth quickly, maybe a bit harshly but, she deserved it.

"Gracie!" I yelled, "You weren't even supposed to hear that!" I whined, embarrassment clear in my tone.

She removed my hand, "Well I did and I'm royally hurt you didn't tell me he said that to you in the first place." she put her hand over her heart, a fake pained look crossing her features.

I rolled my eyes, "Stop it, you know me I've never even been one to like hearing those words." I stated shortly and she smiled.

"I remember." she took our empty plates of breakfast, putting them in the sink to wash.

I stood up and leaned next to the counter while she washed them, "I'm not used to this kind of talk and with Liam comes lots of that."

"I can tell." she rinsed the plates and forks, setting them aside with a sigh before turning to me, "My innocent fawn being deflowered by a kinky man who would have thought."

I gasped and pushed her in the shoulder. She laughed and before I could respond the door bell sounded throughout the apartment. I gave myself a once over and so did Gracie who winked at me.

"You look hot." she complimented and while I was walking to the door she slapped my butt, "Now go get tied up." she hollered after me, making my cheeks blaze with heat.

Once I opened the door, Liam's handsome face came into my view

Once I opened the door, Liam's handsome face came into my view. His lips lifted into a smirk while his eyes trickled down my body greedily. I did the same and noticed how much more attractive he looked in casual clothes. I think I've only ever seen him in once when he came to family dinner. This time he wore a grey v neck shirt with black jeans, his hair messily styled.

"Ready?" he asked, holding his hand out for me and I shyly slid mine into his.

I shut the door behind me, allowing him to lead me to his black Chevrolet Corvette. He opened the door for me and I silently got in. Before I felt my jaw being grabbed by him and turned to the side to be tilted up at him. His cool rings pressing against the sides of my jaw.